• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's only money ya can't take it with you.
Come in a Honda we will do our best not to crush it .
You can take my truck for a spin.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone coming that is coming from or passing through western KY? One that will be in a deuce, bobtailed tractor, or have room on the trailer for a 5th wheel wrecker?

Morganton, KY to be exact.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Oh tru hitch type device. Gotcha, actually thought it was a wrecker bed on a 5th wheel trailer. That would be cool.
Do not think he is talking about a tru hitch, more of the smaller holmes unit that fits on the fifth wheel, used to lift tow, powerd either air for the life cylinders, or a electric pump for hyd. cylinders, they are real nice little units

Love my m819 tractor/wrecker, rides like a CADDY, lift tows WAY BETTER then a full wrecker, I have everything I need to add a rear winch down low in front of the fifth wheel with the cable running under it (power divider, winch, shafting, ect.)

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK folks, we are 24 days out from the Official Start! I hate to sound like a broken record but here goes. Please commit some time to going back through this thread. Lots of conversation has taken place and nearly as much forgotten. Keep yourself up to speed on events and the changes in this years event. Take the time to go through the Buy, Sell Swap thread as well. Make note of your commitments to your fellow members. If you have committed to buy something, follow through with it. You are only as good as your word. If your financial situation has changed, have the decency to contact the seller so that he doesn't miss an opportunity for a sale. Now, how do we contact each other? This has been a problem in the past. We are working towards having a dry erase board at the RT area for folks to use. The easiest and best way it to put a sign on your sales area or camping area so folks can find you. We have some borderline crazy members that think listing their state in their profile means the Gov't is coming for their guns, trucks, gensets, multicolored underwear and 60 watt bulbs. Get over it, do what you have to when they come but for now, post a sign at your AO so deals can be completed. The staff and volunteers work their cans off to put on a quality event, do your part to make things as smooth as possible. Most of all, have some fun! Enjoy the food, fellowship and trails. It's a top shelf event not to be missed!

ke5eua

I'll be there come **** or high water. Might not be able to stay the entire event because of the move but I'll be there for the beginning.

Got an air raid siren and a trailer bed to transport :D and pick up my 750 trailer :D :D

As long as nobody bring a gaggle of geese I'll be just fine, lol

Jimma

Im still coming, but keep me in your prayers. Im having distal bicep reattachment surgery tomorrow. Tore my bicep loose on a fire dept training 2 weeks ago and surgery is tomorrow. Im still planning on helping with first aid and brining trauma and first aid supplies.

TMNT

For me it's 23 Days, 12 Hours, 4 Minutes, 49 Seconds!

I've got truck and gear ready to go; Time off is approved and boy am I ready for it; Weather is cooling down; price of diesel is down and I wish I could leave tomorrow.

zout

Kenny - I can only make it Friday. That is it. I will volunteer my time however you can use it to help the rally progress. Just PM me and let me know how I can help.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny - I can only make it Friday. That is it. I will volunteer my time however you can use it to help the rally progress. Just PM me and let me know how I can help.
By Friday anyone working at the RT should be busier than a 1 legged man at a butt kicking contest. With that said, we may need a chow runner! LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks