• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
I just want to say we had a great time at the rally i wish we could of stayed long but we meet some great people and we will be there next year with a 5TON and a lot of new stuff to sell. You guys in GA made us jealous with the great offroading and mud you have there it will be a long haul but it will be worth it
thank you
TMG

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone have a Pinzgauer at the rally? I ask because someone said that one drove past us but I don't remember seeing it.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They probably thought the Land Rover 101 FC was a Pinz. Easy mistake if you don't know, and there aren't too many of either around. The 101 FC I saw at the rally was the first I've seen in person in the US.

Whiterabbit

I just want to say we had a great time at the rally i wish we could of stayed long but we meet some great people and we will be there next year with a 5TON and a lot of new stuff to sell. You guys in GA made us jealous with the great offroading and mud you have there it will be a long haul but it will be worth it
thank you
TMG
Talk some of those left coast MV'rs to convoy with you. Just make sure you take 'em back with ya'! rofl

Whiterabbit

scottgs had his buddy drive that LAND ROVER down from Tn, thing has a V8 with an overdrive.
It sat in the "back 40" in the LAND ROVER'S quarantine area. :D

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So, have any dates been set for the 2015 Ga. Rally? I need to make my cabin reservations. :lol:
An announcement will be made in the next few weeks. Still ironing out details.

scottgs

I didn't see a Pinzgauer at the rally, but I did see one parked at the lodge. I don't think they were part of SS.
I heard that too, but saw no signs of a Pinz. I've been to the last three GA Rally's, and never have seen a Pinz (or a Tatra) attend.

Could it be a mix-up with the Unimog SEE tractor that showed up?

Whiterabbit

I have a deck of vehicle recognition cards I'll bring next yr. :confused:
Ya'll keep the rally in Oct, I start saving money for Christmas in Nov.
Naaa, I don't spend $$ on anyone for Christmas!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pinz at the 2011GR ownen by stalker, went straight up a hill where nothing ealse would go!

Yeah, and after seeing it go through swamps at FL rallys, I think it must float too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks