• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
some of the items I have available with ads in the classifieds:

G177 11R20 on 5 ton rims $125 buy 7 get 1 spare free
5 New M939 newer style combat wheels with 3/4 studs and spuds/valves $110
Radio Microphone bracket holder $5
Intra Vehicular Cable $45
40+ sets of Budd caps and outer nuts $50
Set up to add a belly fuel tank to a m101 trailer (everything except tank) $90
M101A2 steel 8 lug rim $30

Other stuff
lots Pup Tent poles $3
lots 60's mess kits with utensils $15, w/o utensils $10
1-Mich XZL 16R20 95%, road rash on sidewall but perfectly serviceable as back tire or Spare $75
2-Mich XZL 3958520 20% perfect for spare or just rollers $50
1-M939A1 or earlier winch pto driveshaft with yokes $50
M939 set of 2 long hydraulic winch hoses from winch to valve $50
1-20 inch hutchison beadlock $15
m923/5/7 cargo complete tan tire carrier (not for super single) $100

Feel free to make offers, worst can happen is that I say Yes :)

Things I am looking for:
11R17.5 or 10R17.5 tire
2 -3/4 tow bar pins
M105 right side uprights and boards preferably in Fiberglass. or Can also just use a set of staves if you have a rotten wood sides. (trying to fix a rollover bobo...)

Last edited:

MDSA

UPDATE on the 15' cables.

I oversold by one. Sorry. Mikeblac was the last member to ask for two so only one Mike. Again I apologize. I dragged them out this afternoon to load, and saw that I had lucky 13 cables. Also saw that the eyelet says 1 1/8" for the cable, and I saw that three of the cables have kinks per the pictures. How you kink a cable that size is beyond me. If this info changes any minds, I understand.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Quote Originally Posted by 73m819 View Post
SWISS and 73m819 want and committed list
SWISS -- Need an 800 series steering column. Found one
SWISS -- Trade or Buy Looking for 11 G177 tires, can trade 7 good 14x20's, 3 are new.
73m819 -- I am looking for 4 of the cab outside grab hand holds, these are mounted on the tub just before or right at the rear corner curve of the tub,. found some
Rmtaunton -- Snatch block for 5 ton, We have MORE then 1, talk to swiss
]swiss -- Joe put swiss down for a set please (pole set)
73m819 -- Put 73m819 down for a set, thanks (pole set)
73m819 -- Looking to buy or trade for TWO clear lenses for the single light armored head lights. Will swap a pair of ir lenses for clear if someone is looking for the ir lenses.
73m819 -- Sorta looking for TWO 939 a0/a1 fuel tanks NOT a2 or tractor, or the small wrecker tank.
73m819 -- Someone buys this truck, talk to me about driving it to where it needs to go.(Sandcobras truck)
73m819 -- will take 3 81mm brown
swiss -- Another 81 brown please And 2 60
swiss -- Looking for some Jameson Florescent lights not at e-bay pricing. PM me if you have some to sell. (do not know if this has been found ???)
73m819 -- Twight, I have 3 specter fuel cans at you place (i think) that I brought from Carnac, could you PLEASE bring them to the rally, thank you. (dealt with)Thank You
73m819 -- I WILL take it (939 air drier) if joe does not. ALSO looking for a 939 foot brake treadle valve
Andyrv6av8r -- I think I have 2 driers Ron.
sandcobra164 -- Ron, I have a M939 series treadle valve with pedal, new never used. I'll confirm tomorrow, gotta dig through my parts bin.
73m819 -- I sure would like 4 PSP sections
73m819 -- Adam, I could use a metal air gauge, NOT one of those crap plastic ones.
73m819 -- looking for A 809 series front winch drive shaft.
73m819 -- looking for 200' of 5/8" NEW winch cable
73m819 -- Looking for 2 or 3 G177x20s, on or off rim
73m819 -- Looking for a METAL water temp. gauge and sending unit as a set
73m819 -- I will take a glad hand bunch, need at least two with glad hands.
73m819 -- need ONE fuel gauge selector switch with lever, a NEW need has made it self known
73m819 -- Need TWO military on/off switches with lever,
73m819 -- Need TWO 809/939 start switch with lever,
73m819 -- Need FOUR extra levers for the military switches

I think this is ALL, I hope, as it is NOW, I am going to need to acquirer a BIG trailer just to haul ALL our acquired goodies back to the AO and the FOB.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I might have one laying in the junk pile, it's getting dark now, but I'll check tomorrow. If I do, it's yours, free.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like we'll be bringing at least one, and probably two medium towbars with feet and pins (one has both one inch and 3/4 inch feet/pins) tires, the parts boxes like last year, cables, etc. Whatever we can cram into a deuce that will be parked with the vendors. John Peck (came with me last year) will be running the vendor tent as I'm usually too busy at the MKT to ever get around to seeing anything. Stuff like the fuel cans are already marked with the tags showing screen names of people who pre-ordered. No one spoke for the 16 x 16 tents, so they will be staying home.

goldneagle

Quote Originally Posted by 73m819 View Post
SWISS and 73m819 want and committed list
SWISS -- Need an 800 series steering column. Found one
SWISS -- Trade or Buy Looking for 11 G177 tires, can trade 7 good 14x20's, 3 are new.
73m819 -- I am looking for 4 of the cab outside grab hand holds, these are mounted on the tub just before or right at the rear corner curve of the tub,. found some
Rmtaunton -- Snatch block for 5 ton, We have MORE then 1, talk to swiss
]swiss -- Joe put swiss down for a set please (pole set)
73m819 -- Put 73m819 down for a set, thanks (pole set)
73m819 -- Looking to buy or trade for TWO clear lenses for the single light armored head lights. Will swap a pair of ir lenses for clear if someone is looking for the ir lenses.
73m819 -- Sorta looking for TWO 939 a0/a1 fuel tanks NOT a2 or tractor, or the small wrecker tank.
73m819 -- Someone buys this truck, talk to me about driving it to where it needs to go.(Sandcobras truck)
73m819 -- will take 3 81mm brown
swiss -- Another 81 brown please And 2 60
swiss -- Looking for some Jameson Florescent lights not at e-bay pricing. PM me if you have some to sell. (do not know if this has been found ???)
73m819 -- Twight, I have 3 specter fuel cans at you place (i think) that I brought from Carnac, could you PLEASE bring them to the rally, thank you. (dealt with)Thank You
73m819 -- I WILL take it (939 air drier) if joe does not. ALSO looking for a 939 foot brake treadle valve
Andyrv6av8r -- I think I have 2 driers Ron.
sandcobra164 -- Ron, I have a M939 series treadle valve with pedal, new never used. I'll confirm tomorrow, gotta dig through my parts bin.
73m819 -- I sure would like 4 PSP sections
73m819 -- Adam, I could use a metal air gauge, NOT one of those crap plastic ones.
73m819 -- looking for A 809 series front winch drive shaft.
73m819 -- looking for 200' of 5/8" NEW winch cable
73m819 -- Looking for 2 or 3 G177x20s, on or off rim
73m819 -- Looking for a METAL water temp. gauge and sending unit as a set
73m819 -- I will take a glad hand bunch, need at least two with glad hands.
73m819 -- need ONE fuel gauge selector switch with lever, a NEW need has made it self known
73m819 -- Need TWO military on/off switches with lever,
73m819 -- Need TWO 809/939 start switch with lever,
73m819 -- Need FOUR extra levers for the military switches

I think this is ALL, I hope, as it is NOW, I am going to need to acquirer a BIG trailer just to haul ALL our acquired goodies back to the AO and the FOB.
Talk to Juanprado, he has some G177 mounted on 5 ton rims stored at my place. I know he wants to sell them. He can deliver to the rally.

I got switches for 5 ton. (start switches, battery power switches, on-off switches and fan switches. I also have all the gauges in the instrument panel of a M939 trucks. Switches are $20 each. Gauges prices vary. PM me with needs.

I still have 1 pair of 1" tow bar feet with pins. $150 I also have some turn signal levers available.

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is right after they were painted about 3 years ago so they're not as shiny now. Sold the truck and kept the bumpers. They've been acting as ballast in the back of my truck and will probably make it to the rally either way. As I said, I'm not sure if the MV frames are the same as civilian but we can check it out at the rally.

View attachment 586515
View attachment 586522
Thanks for the pics! Thats one **** of a Bumper set up! Looks great but too much for what im looking for my M1009. Thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will be leaving next week on my trip that will end at the rally, so if you want me to bring it send a PM. I will have the GID3 bags, tailgate chain covers and RAK 30 crock posts with me. Here's the stuff.
I'll have like new black mesh stretchers $20, LOTS
Green mesh litters SOLD OUT
Green nylon stretchers $15 2 LEFT litters.jpg
Green canvass stretchers $15 LOTS See #68 for pic's of this first group.
GID3 padded/ cooler Bags $13 Lots

Tail Gate chain covers $3.00 a Pair, LOTS
Wheeled Litter carriers $100 one left
EXTRACTION DEVICE Skedco Sked Portable Rescue Stretcher with Coyote Camo Backpack $90 Only 3 left
New style litter racks $40 pair ( medical saw horses) Only 3 sets left
Old style not painted litter racks $40 4 sets leftfume (2).jpg

crock pot.jpg
RAK 30: draws 30A to heat faster and is designed for the marines and special forces. The RAK30 is at the optimal size to fit into the cramped quarters of a tank, or other military vehicles, and can provide hot meals and drinks for its five person crew, heating two pints of water and five MREs simultaneously. When used for water only, the RAK30 can heat up to 1gal of potable water for drinks, washing or medical purposes. The RAK unit can heat 1gal of water in just 20 minutes under normal ambient conditions.

I also have a couple of 20' NOS USMC MTVR tan cargo covers new cover (2).jpgmtvra.jpg that are handy for other uses come with fresh super rope $250

I have only 1 left of these 160 gallon thick rubber water pillows left unopened NOS in the crates with clamps to replace the lid for $150 OBO. They come with everything shown still in plastic and bubble wrap except, there are 7 ratchets and straps not just the one shown. These were made to turn any trailer or cargo bed in to a small water buffalo. They are less than 200lbs crated and they will not be loaded unless someone tells me via PM "I want one", you don't need to pay till pick up.
000_0185.jpg000_0186.jpg000_0183.jpg000_0184.jpg
I have some good used SHA's (Shelter Heater Arctic) that I can bring if you PM me , these are the updated version of the Yukon stove. All are duel liquid/solid fuel and come with everything, Sceptor fuel can lid, hoses, flue cap with ropes, solid fuel grate, liquid fuel regulator and carbon scraper but I have two versions. 1st style comes with the tapered "nested" stove pipe that fits inside stove when not in use $80 have one left.
The 2nd style comes with a 6" to 4" adapter and standard long lengths of Mil 4" flue pipe $65ea have Three left, same stove just pipe will be stored outside of the stove. Picture shows one with the nested pipe.000_0206.jpg000_0203.jpg000_0202.jpg000_0201.jpg
These were made for the 5/10 man arctic and squad tents but can work with others. 14" wood lengths fits easily. Fuel can tripod is an option and I do not have any.
No pre pay needed just PU as soon as you can at the rally.
Usually I hold pre ordered items till noon on Saturday and if they have not been picked up by then they are, "up for grabs".

Last edited:

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
I'll be sending some sample M151 body panels to the show. On site will be front floors and a tool box cover. Parts will be with Pat Foley (Wheelspinner) who will be around GimpyRobb. Will also be sending a parts flyer with available parts / prices for those that are interested.

Guy

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
pay it forward.

I have a 5 ton rim, 10 lug, lock ring with a 1100 ndt holds air, maybe 20% left, some weather cracking, good for spare or offroad roller given to me by another member that I no longer need.

Will bring only for a firm commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks