• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have what looks like the front drive shaft off a 1009 if anyone would be wanting it ill bring it. if no one shouts back ill leave it as truck and trailer is almost maxed out

sandcobra164

I have been loading up more stuff today.

I will say that I have nothing but good stuff to say about dealing with Dawn. The soft top on my Deuce came from her. She had a listed price of blank amount and I payed her at the rally and took my top. About 15 minutes later, she found me and said that I had paid the online price which included shipping and gave me back blank amount of cash. I already thought I had gotten it for a good price but she made the deal even better. Most people would have been glad to keep the extra money. That experience for me speaks to the honesty and integrity of both Clinto and ClintoGF.

I will be loading all day tomorrow sunday an pulling out Monday if you see someping listed for sale and you want it call me so I can load it leaveing early Monday morning....
812-571-2137
Thank You....
Yes its HILLERABIANNNSEE.
I still need a battery holder for a 1009 seres truck by the core support

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCV tailgate, one ladder, several ammo cans, most of my bows, one out of three towbars sold locally.

Several HMMWV doors gone but I also found just as many more as the layers were peeled back.

Trailer is heavy. I'm about cubed out and about weighed out within the comfort zone.

I still have stuff I'd like to bring but just can't fit. I really wish I could fit my MB-T jeep trailer.

Do you still have the M1009 Tailgate I was waiting to Look At?

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be loading all day tomorrow sunday an pulling out Monday if you see someping listed for sale and you want it call me so I can load it leaveing early Monday morning....
812-571-2137
Thank You....
Yes its HILLERABIANNNSEE.
I still need a battery holder for a 1009 seres truck by the core support
I have the complete battery holder,
Battery hold downs
Optima battery adapters

See me Thursday

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Desperately need a deuce head gasket, new style. If no one can bring me one I will have one shipped in. I will be changing a leaking head gasket at the rally a la Rayzer. :evil:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Final call on the locker 5 ton axles. I need to know by tomorrow if anyone is interested. Otherwise I will not be bringing them with me.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Desperately need a deuce head gasket, new style. If no one can bring me one I will have one shipped in. I will be changing a leaking head gasket at the rally a la Rayzer. :evil:
Will look in the red CONEX tomorrow.

Edit.
Found a pair of head gaskets in the Red CONEX. Now in the shop van/pantry for transport to the rally. There's so much of 'Bella' that has been borrowed from me that I ought to be listed as a partial owner!

Last edited:

Chief_919

OK, just finalized that I will be coming- here is what I can bring:

NOS M35-M800 series hardtops. New in the box. $1000 each, only bringing ones that are confirmed sold.

Speedy Stitchers- everyone needs one in the glove box. These are hevay duty sewing awls for doing canvas, leather or nylon. You can fix a ripped soft top on the side of the road or do seat covers, etc. Includes 2 needles and 14 yards of heavy duty waxed thread. NOS 1960's military issue with the FSN marked on it. $8 each. I have quantity and can wholesale these contact me for info.

speedystitcher_main (1).jpg

NOS Mounting kits to put a Jerry Can or decon Kit on an M800 series 5 ton front fender. Includes all mounting hardware- great for keeping a water or fuel can on the fender. Could easily be adapted for an M35 or other trucks. $50 each

canmount.jpg

GI First aid kits, the ALICE Jungle style kit. Brand new 2003 production, only defect is that the plastic wrap on the field dressing disintegrated but the inner sterile wrap is intact. $12 each

fakit.jpg

Military issue canvas for seat covers, same stuff I have sold at previous rallys that is perfect for seta covers and such. 5' wide, sold by the yard $12/yard. Let me know if you want any so I know how much to bring.

military-canvas-material-by-the-yard-4.gif

NOS CUCV door weatherstripping, $25 each.

photo 1.jpg

I have some nice NOS 3 color desert field jackets in X-Large short, with liner $35

Anything else from my website www.oldgrouch.com I will bring if you ask.

I am looking for- field phone wire.

AMGeneral

I still have the takeoff USMC tiedown kit for a M151A1,to include the front bumper,rear corner mounts and fording pipe support(no pipe or guard) that I can bring.

$200 delivered to the rally

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parts for Sale

Here is a partial parts listing of what has been organized so far to bring down for sale.
CUCV Front Brush Guard75
CUCV Optima Battery Adapter Holder Adapters10
CUCV Transfer Case Skid Plate40
CUCV Fan Shroud25
HMMWV Scissor Jack in bag and assemblies35
M1009 Battery Hold Down10
M1009 Black Plastic Dashboard Assembly25
M1009 Complete Battery Tray assembly, fender mounts, top hold down45
M1009 Complete Front Seat with Base, Drivers and Passenger100
M1009 Front Bumper75
M1009 Original Jack with handle15
M1009 Passenger Door with mirror100
M1009 Rear Pintle and mount assembly70
NOS CUCV Fuel Filters5
NOS CUCV Glow Plug Solenoid15
NOS CUCV Injector Kit75
NOS CUCV Throttle Cable30
NOS M1008 Rear Bumper125
NOS M1009 Front Shackle mount and tow point50
NOS CUCV CDR/PCV Valves15
NOS Deuce Oil Cooler50
CUCV or HMMWV Manifolds, Intakes What do you need

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold

Kent Moore J29109 heavy duty 6000 lbs engine stand. Full rotation and adapter. Needs new bottle jack. $525.00 will bring down if sold

SOLD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445218029.428758.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445218042.432256.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445218053.587704.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks