• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

sandcobra164

In case I missed it, is anyone selling t-shirts this year? I've got one the past 7 years, it's a tradition. Thought about it when packing, they're all I wear at the rally.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am looking for a complete heavy duty tow bar assembly for my M932a2.

And I am interested in 6 new tires 14.00r20 XZLs tires...

I can be there on friday to pick up.

And I am looking for 2 round spotter mirrors that go on the truck.

Thanks

rryan
fourohfour-432-187zero
No 1400xzl tires. They are rare these days. We have new 395 /85/20 goodyear mvt tires for 160ea

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have committed to a bundle of Sandbags from Lance Robinson & a rear cargo Hmmwv cover from AL Harvey. All paid for and TimnTrucks has volunteered/voluntold to be Juan's UPS :)

Andy- Your 4 Tow bar Pins are in the mail to your house.

Have a great Rally, Sorry I can not make it:tank:

Dock Rocker

Looks like I will be passing through MIssissippi, Alabama and Georgia on I 20 Thursday afternoon. If anyone needs transport to or from the rally I will have room on the trailer both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am bringing down a complete m1008 bench seat. Cover on it is in great shape but will come with extra new cover :). Slide assembly included

$300

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am bringing down a complete m1008 bench seat. Cover on it is in great shape but will come with extra new cover :). Slide assembly included

$300

You better bring me something for getting stuck with this raggedy G177 that i brought up from Texas in february. And somehow its on my truck again!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We have loaded 10 more TVs so that makes 24 to sell as I am donating one to the Rally to try and help with expenses.

So far....CSM Davis has committed to 2 TVs and JohnJuan for 4, they are considered a done deal. Come by and look at them...I think you will want one for the price...$150.00.

Also, I am bringing my M151A2 w/M416 trailer and they will be for sale. Asking $7,500.00 for the jeep and trailer. They are not in mint condition...but they are pretty darn good. Jeep is tagged and insured in Georgia. I can only provide a copy of the registration and notarized Bill of Sale as Ga frowns on titles for vehicles this old and I never pursued it....because I never thought I would get old...:shrugs: If they are not sold to an SS member, I will probably get Tony or Zout to list them on Ebay...but not for this price.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ctis valves $10 ea. I will have a bucket of them

Lmtv wheels $40 ea

LanceRobson

Stuff I know I'm bringing:

NATO to US two pin slave cable adapters, used, unsure how many are left, $15

2ea 30,000 BTU fuel fired personnel heaters, NOS, just the heater unit but I may have a control box, too $130 ea

1ea used 20,000 BTU multifuel personnel heater, good used take-out from my son's M109 shop truck, $90

Hot Water and Ration Heaters, 28 volt w/two heat settings and low voltage cut-out to preserve your ability to start the vehicle, 2ea NIB, 1ea New out of the box with the manual and one used. Used cable connectors are included. NIB $100, out of the box $90, used $70.

NOS 20' 3-color camo cargo cover for 20' XLWB 5-ton trucks such as the M55, M814, M927 and M928 with good condition super rope. Never been unfolded and has been stored in an S-280 shelter to keep critters away from it......, $600

2 or 3 ea Generator/welder ground rod slide hammer kits, NIB. Might have light surface rust from the auction site. Includes the slide hammer, one rod section, one connector and drive plate. $30 ea.

Ground rod sections, connectors, ground wire clamps etc. Price varies.

6CTA8.3 Cummins PacBrake 3-4000 RPM governor spring kit. NIB. This prevents the engine from reducing the fuel available when running at highway speed near the current max RPM and makes the truck a lot more drivable on hills at highway speed. Includes springs for 3000 or 4000 max RPM. $70. SOLD IF I CAN FIND IT......

6CTA-8.3 Cummins accelerator spring MWO kit to reduce the accelerator pedal pressure needed. $25. SOLD

3 gallons of silicone brake fluid (BFS). The sealed steel cans have some surface rust on the unpainted tops from sitting on our farm shop shelf for a few years. $50/gal.

1 pr 5/8" wrecker style 16' chains with a pear shaped loop at each end and a chain hook at one end. $100 each or $175 for the pair.

1ea NIB M101 trailer tailgate in green CARC. $100

1ea M939 internal transmission filter, NIB. $25

Sandbags, green poly (14x26"?) in bundles of 100 sandbags. 6 bundles available. $20/bundle ONE BUNDLE SOLD, 5 ARE AVAILABLE

1ea NOS field surgical sink set. This critter packs into a storage case, has a 120 volt foot pedal operated valve and water heater assembly and can run from a hose or water can with the included hardware. $75

And from a friend's estate I'll have a boatload of good military history books.

Assorted other parts: trailer rear anti-tip legs, starting fluid cylinders for injection systems, tow/lift shackles, inter-vehicular cables for trailers including (I think) a coil hose and cord set for tractor to trailer, assorted composite lights, new mirror heads etc.

My thanks go out to all involved with making the rally happen.

Lance
In addition to the above stuff already listed I will have three 20' NATO slave cables and one 50' NATO slave cable. All are in good condition $140 for the 20' cables and $350 OBO for the 50' one.

My wife and I will be at the rally Wednesday afternoon through Sunday noon.

Lance

1crook

Just checking in to see if anyone wants any of the tan M35A2 cargo kits that I have. I have not leaded any up yet, but wanted to make sure. Below are the items that I have available to bring.

I will be bringing a few NOS M35/M35A2 Tan Cargo Cover Kits if anyone commits to buying them. They will be out of the crates. This includes the new style one piece vinyl cover, metal bows, corners, fiberglass staves, and hardware. The tops could use come clean up due to storage and the hardware(bows, corners, screws) might have some surface rust/chipping paint. The kits will be $300 each. This is the cheapest you will ever find these kits. I need to make some space for new inventory. I will have these for pick-up only at the rally, no shipping on this item. Please send me a PM if you want one, I only have a few available.

I also have just the NOS M35/M35A2 Tan Cargo Covers themselves in the box for $200 each.

I also have one NOS M35A2/M35A3 Camo cargo cover kit for $350 available(this is the exact same type that Clinto had available in case you missed it). Includes the new style vinyl one piece cover(needs super rope as it was brittle), bows, corners, staves, and hardware. It will probably require some clean up due to storage. Bows, corners, and hardware might have some surface rust due to storage.

I will have M35A2 master cylinders with me as well for $40 each.

I will have the single IR lights for $45 for a pair as well.

I will also bring NOS pioneer racks, includes rack and straps(no pioneer tools) $60 each.

I might throw some other little odds or ends on the truck if I have a chance.

I will only be there on Saturday, so come by then if you are interested in buying anything.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just checking in to see if anyone wants any of the tan M35A2 cargo kits that I have. I have not leaded any up yet, but wanted to make sure. Below are the items that I have available to bring.

I will be bringing a few NOS M35/M35A2 Tan Cargo Cover Kits if anyone commits to buying them. They will be out of the crates. This includes the new style one piece vinyl cover, metal bows, corners, fiberglass staves, and hardware. The tops could use come clean up due to storage and the hardware(bows, corners, screws) might have some surface rust/chipping paint. The kits will be $300 each. This is the cheapest you will ever find these kits. I need to make some space for new inventory. I will have these for pick-up only at the rally, no shipping on this item. Please send me a PM if you want one, I only have a few available.

I also have just the NOS M35/M35A2 Tan Cargo Covers themselves in the box for $200 each.

I also have one NOS M35A2/M35A3 Camo cargo cover kit for $350 available(this is the exact same type that Clinto had available in case you missed it). Includes the new style vinyl one piece cover(needs super rope as it was brittle), bows, corners, staves, and hardware. It will probably require some clean up due to storage. Bows, corners, and hardware might have some surface rust due to storage.

I will also bring NOS pioneer racks, includes rack and straps(no pioneer tools) $60 each.

I will only be there on Saturday, so come by then if you are interested in buying anything.
Hmmmmm....wonder if someone might want to trade a CAMO cover kit for a couple of 39 inch HD Smart TVs???:papabear:

JohnJuan

I would trade for the M35A2 NOS camo cover kit for a New in the box Tan humvee trailer cover kit... fits the m1101 and m1102

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks