• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

TwistedOaks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone interested in a nearly new Hobart 12ci Plasma Cutter? It's about 6 months old, 120 or 240v integrated air. Has extra consumables. I'd take $500.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Plus
military poncho,
spare tire for a 105, as long it holds air and no cracks, (900x20 on a deuce wheel)
temp gauge and sending unit for a 39/809 series or m35a2, prefer a metal gauge
WANTED
809 battery cover think Floridianson has this covered
Wiper blade & arm for 39/809, m35 series (not m35a3)
Hub seal, bearings for a m105
809 front winch drive shaft
5t Wheel brake cylinders for 39/809 series

Want to trade a tan fuel can for a green one.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WANTED
809 battery cover think Floridianson has this covered
Wiper blade & arm for 39/809, m35 series (not m35a3)
Hub seal, bearings for a m105
809 front winch drive shaft
5t Wheel brake cylinders for 39/809 series

Want to trade a tan fuel can for a green one.
Did you get my PM about the m105 spare? And I might sell some of my 5 ton wheel cylinders since it looks like I will need to sell the 817 soon.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
patracy, i have your wheel
clinto, did you get me down for a gallon of dot 5?
yes, it's in the trailer and has your name sharpie'd on it

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deuce stuff

Still to sell........

Injection pump/HH BOSCH USA for LDT 465 (pulled from rebuild create engine) - $600

Fuel Pump Gasket - $5

NOS Parking brake shoe set - $100

Send me a PM if interested.....

Parkbrake.jpgip.jpgfuelpumpgasket.jpg

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Guys, I need to add a couple things to my wanted list:

I'm working on a friend's bobber and someone has removed the mounting bracket from the back of the transfer case for the parking brake cable. I've stolen a bracket off one of my trucks so he can make the rally but I need to replace it. I also realized in doing this that the NOS transfer case I installed in my other truck doesn't have the bracket and I sold the old transfer case so I need two of these.

This is the bracket I'm referring to:
20171009_141530.jpg20171009_173351.jpg20171009_173400.jpg

Again, I'm looking for two of these.

Item #2:
There is a little L bracket under the cab floor that has a u-bolt for the parking brake cable. This is on the older style handle (pictured below) sometimes called the "whale tail". It's the style that you squeeze to release and it doesn't have an adjustment knob on the top like the newer handles.

I need one of these brackets. Customer's truck is missing it.

It's for this style handle:
20160816_172714.jpg

And this is what it looks like:

20171009_133331.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm gonna bring the stuff shown on the pallet along with some other stuff. My M151A2 w/M416 Trailer MAY be for sale as well if anyone talks right. The card board boxes contain NOS brake shoes for a deuce (I think). Make me an offer I can;t refuse on anything I bring. (Except my Wife and dogs):papabear:

Attachments

Last edited:

musmilhist

Items that I will be bring to the rally.

1) Dodge M880 Pickup truck; Qty 2; Fenders, Left and Right, aftermarket, unused/new
2) Dodge M886, Top air scoop that sits on top of patient compartment. This is a remanufactured item. Perfect condition. Item hard to find.

Anyone interested? Call my cell phone 240-320-6216 Will be arriving at the rally Wednesday afternoon.
Thanks; Warren

sandcobra164

I'm gonna bring the stuff shown on the pallet along with some other stuff. My M151A2 w/M416 Trailer MAY be for sale as well if anyone talks right. The card board boxes contain NOS brake shoes for a deuce (I think). Make me an offer I can;t refuse on anything I bring. (Except my Wife and dogs):papabear:
PB, I need to know the bottom dollar price on the M151A2. Please send me a message. The one I used to drive around base got destroyed in the January 22nd tornado that hit us hard. I need one that I can actually drive home and I've driven your's before. I know it's a little choke heavy but I'd bet with some good road time, it'd be happy.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We just finished loading most of my trailer today, found more item to offer!
I cant remember if its ok for us to use a link to our google photos? If not let me know I will delete link with EXTREME PRODIGIOUS!

I found tent fly's and floors great for tarps, asking $50 and up to $100 based on condition and size.
Used tent flys and floors.jpg Used tent flys and floors 2.jpg

Have two large Hardigg Cases $125 each
Large Hardigg Cases.jpg

6ft Light weight, Military Antenna Mast Poles, Asking $10 each also offering quantity discount on this item for 2 or more! More you buy the cheaper they get!
Military 6ft Antenna Mast poles.jpg

Two Vestibules with Frame One in Newish condition, one good used.
Asking $150 each or deal for both.
Tan Vestibule.jpg Tan Vestibule Frame for two.jpg

Also have items like wool blankets, canteens & cups and pouches, 308 Fired Brass, SKS Bayonets, big lights, 223 mags, wooden creates, cool Aluminum Case, CB Radios that have been cleaned and tweaked in a good way!, New ammo cans, plastic fuel jug like new, a very nice older field desk...etc
A few of these items are listed with pictures in some earlier posts.

I thought it would be easier to post a link to my photo album for this years swap meet that I created.
Below is the link, look through pictures and let me know what your interested in, reasonable offers are requested, and will have a great chance for approval!
I really don't want to take any of these items back home, this year!

Here is the link, hopefully it works
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UiG5Lxo9dPDtnQxS2

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks