• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally request for volunteers thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ok folks, this is the official "please help us" thread for the 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally (17GMVR).

If you are willing to assist with any of the following operations, I'd like you to pm me your dates of availability, your times of day of availiability and your cell #. I'll put you down in an excel sheet that will only be shared with rally staff.

We need:
MKT assistance-setup, cooking, cleaning, general assistance (taking money, etc.) and more than anything else, take down on Sunday morning

Registration tent.

Swap meet setup/management

Rmtaunton

As long as it's not cooking or cleaning I am in as always ( cause for some reason I am famous for being dirty so I'll stay away from cooking and cleaning )

I'll be there about noon Thursday

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will help with the registration when ever needed or swap meet set up. I will be there on Monday prior to the event/

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be available to help with MKT breakdown as well as my other chores. Gunnermac and Wheelspinner are fixtures at the reg tent. My kids are on fall break once again and will be present to assist.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll be available to help with MKT breakdown as well as my other chores. Gunnermac and Wheelspinner are fixtures at the reg tent. My kids are on fall break once again and will be present to assist.
Those are some of the smartest, respectful, and helpful young folks I have had the honor to meet. They were a super asset last year IMO.:beer::papabear:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks