• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2018 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 17-21, 2018

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He'll always be there...

:73m819:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just told by Jonette that Ron passed! I really hate to hear this as I'm sure everyone else is! I will miss seeing him from time to time in Gainsville through the year!
He will be missed! RIP RON!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yeah clinto is running behind but like many of us he has a full time job that sometimes gets in the way of his mission in life, green iron. He's aware that we're all patiently waiting and will get to it as soon as he can I'm sure. Dates have been set and all should be squirreling away cash that is the important things. It will all come together in time, right squirt truck?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the MKT gonna be at the rally?
Yes. But this year will be the last that I will be heading up that effort. The whole system is (or soon will be) up for sale, all five trucks, five GI trailers, plus the 20 foot spare parts trailer, extra engines, tires, etc. I'm getting too old to do everything necessary by myself, or with just one helper.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks