• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2020 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ok folks, the 20GMVR is almost here and this is the buy sell trade thread.

Here's how this works: you post up what you're planning on bringing to sell and what you're looking for. And commerce will commence.

Here's my lists:

I am looking for:
A pair of NOS highback M44A3 or HMMWV seats. Don't need bases.
A good whistler turbo for 2.5 ton multifuel

I am selling:
Nothing I can think of right now.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok folks, the 20GMVR is almost here and this is the buy sell trade thread.

Here's how this works: you post up what you're planning on bringing to sell and what you're looking for. And commerce will commence.

Here's my lists:

I am looking for:
A pair of NOS highback M44A3 or HMMWV seats. Don't need bases.
A good whistler turbo for 2.5 ton multifuel

I am selling:
Nothing I can think of right now.
I have one high back hmmwv seat, attached to a battery box cover (passenger side obviously). It's in KS. I don't plan to attend the GA rally, but I suspect Dave will so perhaps we could hitch a ride with him.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have one high back hmmwv seat, attached to a battery box cover (passenger side obviously). It's in KS. I don't plan to attend the GA rally, but I suspect Dave will so perhaps we could hitch a ride with him.
I have two M44A3 seats in my truck and the covers are trashed. I'm debating what to do: get them recovered locally with Cordura, at a high cost (minimum $400) so they match, or hope to get lucky and buy an NOS pair.

20150124_141607.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398869200497.jpg

Reactions: 98G

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
For sale: Only bringing items if pre sold!

M989a1 HEMAT trailer, 90% tread on all 4 tires, $2000 obo

M1061e1 5 ton dual axle fuel trailer w/600 gallon aluminum fuel tank, 50gpm Scott fuel pump powered by slave cable, comes with fuel gallon meter and dispenser nozzle.
$3000 obo

M105A2 mint condition restored, extended frame with front deck plate, LEDs, MINT S250 shelter with breaker panel installed, 30amp RV plug with 25’ whip, M35a3 wheels on 14.5s and good spare tire/wheel included. Lots of upgrades across the entire trailer. Reduced to $3500

Trucklite LED tail lights and front turn signal set (4) lights total in mint condition
$300 obo

(2) M931 stainless steel fuel tanks 50 gallons each, very clean and ready to go.
$300 each or $500 for both obo

M939A0 spare tire carrier assembly and crane for 11.00r20 tire size
$125 obo

(2) Hunter camfire 60,000 btu diesel/oil fired clean air heaters, exhaust exits upwards and warm air blows towards you.
$250 for both (one is a parts unit)

M35A2 starter, used takeout $150

MRAP steel round fuel tank DOT rated $200 has sending unit in tact

MRAP miniature aluminum fuel tank $125 includes sending unit

Large diesel high flow muffler $50

MRAP intake assembly with air filter and spinning pre cleaner $100

M37 blackout light assembly stripped and primed $20

(13) total 9.00x20 NDTs with tubes and flaps
(2) are BRAND NEW never mounted on a truck
(3) are less than 40% tread
(8) are 65-70% tread
(A couple are mounted on deuce wheels)
$625 obo

(11) 5 ton split ring wheels
$5 each or $40 for ALL

M939A0/M939A1 stubby jackshaft between tranny and t case, good U joints
$200 obo

M939A2 series front driveshaft w/good u joints $100 obo

Interests:
MTVR parts

90% + tread 16.00 XZLs 2014 or newer no flat spots

M35a2 air shift transfer case

M35a2 air shift case install

M35A2 New 2 hole injectors

MEP803A generator

Freightliner SEE

Cranes/Wreckers

Large, newer civilian pull-behind campers

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg
IMG_0835.jpg
IMG_0817.jpg
IMG_3178.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_2789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings friends. I am seeking a brush guard/ grill guard for a CUCV. Sadly, I am unable to pay for gold plated ones. If you have something you can bring, let me know. Don't pm me, I still can't find my pms on the new format.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Greetings friends. I am seeking a brush guard/ grill guard for a CUCV. Sadly, I am unable to pay for gold plated ones. If you have something you can bring, let me know. Don't pm me, I still can't find my pms on the new format.
Top right of page, just hit the envelope by your user name

1598112026060.png

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I wish I'd know this a couple weeks ago. I dropped off one of our Land Rover D1 parts trucks at the scrapyard in Braselton and there was a pretty stripped 1009 there with no axles, powerpack, interior, but it had a perfect grille guard on.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish I'd know this a couple weeks ago. I dropped off one of our Land Rover D1 parts trucks at the scrapyard in Braselton and there was a pretty stripped 1009 there with no axles, powerpack, interior, but it had a perfect grille guard on.
My luck runeth over.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stole these pics from a previous thread, but I'm looking for the storage box, pioneer tool kit rack-(rack only, I have the tools) & the rear shackles off a late model 5ton truck. The color of them doesn't matter-(tan or green) just as long as they are not damaged/banged up. Thanks

Attachments

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also looking for the shifter assembly/top section if possible for my 91 M923A2 5ton truck. In the pics you'll see that mine has cracked & there is now a hole & Id like to replace it if this part is something that can de swapped out. Here are some pics of what I'm looking for...

Attachments

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can get them all finished up- I will have 3 complete HMMWV Swing spare tire carriers. Each will be $1,000 but will probably only make the trip if prepaid (and not sold otherwise before)

I have a complete tow bar with all pins and 3/4" feet for $350(SOLD)

I'm sure I will did out more stuff as I'm moving things around

**I am parting out 2-3 FMTV so if you need something, check with me. Thx**

Last edited:

mdmorganwife

1968 M129A2C military van trailer. We completely gutted the inside, repainted and installed spray foam insulation. Installed a side door. Comes with 2 sets of aluminum steps. Installed fold down steps/handles on the back door for access to the roof. There is a RV air conditioner mounted on the roof, but it's damaged, FYI it won't fit through a 12' door. Rated as a 12 ton trailer.
Overall length is 28' 8.25"
height 11' 7 3/8"
Width is 8'
Weight approx 15,400 lbs
Payload 24,000 lbs.
Would make a great camper.
$3500

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks