• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2020 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

sandcobra164

If anyone has fuel filters for the driver's side frame rail of the M809 and M939 trucks, I'll take them. I purchased 5 last year and judging by the condition of the one I changed today, I might need a few more until I get this fuel system cleaned out.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
list so far and ill add to it this is stuff for sale
metal mud flaps
duece or 5ton drivers door
wind shield frames 900
2 duece fuel filters
12 gal generator fuel tank(sold)
2 water back packs
2 16 in rims 8 lug great shape
oil cooler off a 818

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
//SOLD//I have (3) complete FMTV 5ton cargo cover kits. I can bring/sell complete kits or just tarps.

Green tri color or tan are available. $600 tarp only $800 complete.
73F5E5B2-861A-448B-BDC1-C62BDB7B1A61.jpeg73F5E5B2-861A-448B-BDC1-C62BDB7B1A61.jpeg
I will NOT bring these if not prepaid.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: B8B

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
list so far and ill add to it
metal mud flaps
wind shield frames 900
2 duece fuel filters
12 gal generator fuel tank
2 water back packs
oil cooler off a 818
Buying or selling ?????

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where to start:

I have complete medium towbars either 1" feet or 3/4" feet $350.00. These are the newer style with reinforced couplings. These have real pins and not bolts stuck in them. I think I only have 1 towbar with 1" feet. 2 with 3/4.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seeking a m103/m105 style trailer front leg with wheel assembly. Old style big wheel or preferably newer crank jack with dual smaller wheels.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
list so far and ill add to it
metal mud flaps
wind shield frames 900
2 duece fuel filters
12 gal generator fuel tank
2 water back packs
oil cooler off a 818
If the 12 gal generator fuel tank is clean, I'll take it.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
adding to the list for sale
plastic water cans
mkt parts. roof poles, rails, one roof jack. some travel covers. side screens
spare tire crank off a duece
ac compressor and 2 mounting kits for compressor
some dash gauges for a 5ton 818

andy3

MKT 99 I need to free up my project list and this unit needs to go. Brakes and lights work great. The hand parking brakes function as well. Has 2 ovens, a flat top and 2 additional cooking locations. I believe this just came out of depot. It has tons of Cambro food storage containers as well as beverage dispensers. There are 2 square head pans with lids and a pile of utensils. It does NOT have a transformer for the 3 included MBU v3 burners that I have not tested yet. Could easily and inexpensively be setup for propane use. Has the platform and all railings as well as the extended rain and screen fly inside. Comes with 4 5gallon water jerry cans and a toolbox. Tires are in good shape and hold air. Lifting jacks are in it and tested. 3 sets of stairs. Hot pot pan tray holder. I will throw in whatever additional extras I find before the sale.

I have tons more photos I can share.

Pickup in Braselton Ga or I can deliver to the Georgia Rally
Price Drop $3200

Attachments

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MKT 99 I need to free up my project list and this unit needs to go. Brakes and lights work great. The hand parking brakes function as well. Has 2 ovens, a flat top and 2 additional cooking locations. I believe this just came out of depot. It has tons of Cambro food storage containers as well as beverage dispensers. There are 2 square head pans with lids and a pile of utensils. It does NOT have a transformer for the 3 included MBU v3 burners that I have not tested yet. Could easily and inexpensively be setup for propane use. Has the platform and all railings as well as the extended rain and screen fly inside. Comes with 4 5gallon water jerry cans and a toolbox. Tires are in good shape and hold air. Lifting jacks are in it and tested. 3 sets of stairs. Hot pot pan tray holder. I will throw in whatever additional extras I find before the sale.

I have tons more photos I can share.

Pickup in Braselton Ga or I can deliver to the Georgia Rally
Price Drop $3200
Tan vinyl, six vent roof, and the two aluminum grills on the other two burner stations actually go in the top of the ovens when baking (where the square head pans are sitting) to sit proofing sheet pans of bread products before they are baked. While the correct transformer is not cheap, there are people on evil bay that make and sell individual burner power supplies. Most of the time we have only used one of the two griddles when cooking. If all of your 'canvas' is the tan vinyl, that is a premium feature.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks