• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2020 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

Skinner23

M1061A1 Trailer
For Sale - $2,900

I’ve got a tan M1061A1 trailer for sale. I don’t have a truck big enough to pull it right now so I’m letting it go. With that said I can’t pull it to the rally this year but I could get it to the I-20 Exit 11 in Aiken, SC (just around the corner from my house) about an hour from the rally which allot of you probably pass by on the way.
I’m also open to trades for things of all shapes and sizes. Partial trades, cash or whatever you want to throw at me, ha. Can’t hurt to ask!
-Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a 7 ton Oshkosh HVAC system new in the crate. Looking to trade for 6 new 14.00's or 6 395/85R20's.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stole these pics from a previous thread, but I'm looking for the storage box, pioneer tool kit rack-(rack only, I have the tools) & the rear shackles off a late model 5ton truck. The color of them doesn't matter-(tan or green) just as long as they are not damaged/banged up. Thanks
I have this. The rack is an under body but I believe it’s the box your looking for. I’d take $150 for the setup

269A97C8-0B6E-40DD-8B97-A239882E2B68.jpeg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to purchase:

1.) Old Style Pioneer Rack, good straps, ax and shovel at least. Looking to be in good shape (send pics/price)
2.) M105 2 wheel front wheel jack assembly complete
3.) 900 series new style bed cover/tarp
4.) gimpy aircraft chain "he brought a few years ago"
5.) Mechanics tool kits-Kipper style portable (case and tools or case)

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Did I miss the rally or is it coming up? Oh, and hi, been a while...
Nov 4-8th

I'm looking for 2 Goodyear 395/85R20 MV/T tires with 80+% tread. Ideally I'd like to simply swap these mounted on LMTV rims for the two Michelin 395/85R20 XML tires that I have on LMTV rims. Basically if someone is looking for a matched set of LMTV Michelins, I'll swap plus add some cash to get a matched set of Goodyears on my LMTV.

I have the tarp/cover and the straight bows for an LMTV that I'm not using. I'm missing the unions/joints so it's not really doing me any good. Willing to part with those (the cover is tan), just make an offer. BTW, I've never unfolded it but if someone is interested with a fair offer, I'll bring it and there would be no commitment to buy if it's not up to par (I just don't want to lug it up from my basement if no one is interested).

I also have the Ford transit van seats that some people have used to make the center seat of an LMTV a double seat. Bought that when I had a wife and two kids so we could all ride together. Now it's the wife and three kids so I doubt I'd go through the fab work of putting that in. Think I paid like $400 plus shipping. I'd bring it with a $250 commitment. Happy to take and post up some pics if anyone is interested.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
IMG_2732.jpg
M105A2 w/rear landing leg
M35a3 14.5s with spare
extended frame
LEDs
mint condition. Generator not included.

Can deliver to the rally but only if spoken for
$1000

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
M35/M54 6602 gas engine fuel pump SOLD IMG_2739.jpg
IMG_2737.jpg
IMG_2738.jpg

Last edited:

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Edit: Sold to Andy
24v slave robo-impact
$100IMG_2750.jpg
IMG_2751.jpg

Last edited:

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Edit: Reserved for Wheelspinner

FREE! Got probably 10 serpentine belts and 16ish wiper blades. Take the whole lot, FREEIMG_2752.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks