• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OFFICIAL Florida Rally Pics & Video Links

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

That last pic sums it up. My house on the left, my deuce in the center and my pickup on the right! Where did I leave that dang golfcart?

You mean Sir Touch'o'lot's golf cart dont you? lol I dont think that cart was "left" anywhere EVER from the time it was unloaded to the time it was re-loaded on the traier! Man he was havin a blast though LOL.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

The 1009 drove from Wisconsin to MI to the Florida rally and did some wheeling with out one speck of trouble. I was very impressed. The only minor issue was a belt started slipping in Fl. I suppose that might have been installed in the cold climate and loosened up in the Fl heat. It was loaded down with stuff from Winchester to Fl too.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

devilman96 said:
You mean Sir Touch'o'lot's golf cart dont you? lol I dont think that cart was "left" anywhere EVER from the time it was unloaded to the time it was re-loaded on the traier! Man he was havin a blast though LOL.
Those kids did have a blast with that machine and we never had to worry about gargage either.

theoldman

Rain

Sorry guys and Gals we had 2 inches of rain on tuiesday night the mud hole would give a umog some trouble. The cows are happy to have the woods back for another year and have two sixty pound pigs in the wire trap that I have to take care of.

CliffW

I would like to say thanks for a good time to all the good people I got to meet at the rally. I really had a good time and you can count me in for next year to be there and to cook. I would also like to say thank you all of you for the kind words on my cooking.
cliff

55Cameo

I didn't get to sample the cooking, but the people and atmosphere were perfect! Thanks to everyone that put all of the hours in to get this rally together. I know Mike put some serious time and money into everything and his father loaned us his property to dig up a little. Count me in for next year for attendance and prep crew. Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks