• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official NC Denton Rally 2019 buy/sell

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, I forgot to post on my wanted list that I'm also hunting an air-assisted transfer case for my 64 M35A2 truck. My truck currently has the dreaded sprag unit & I need to upgrade it. I'll also be needing the driveshaft & air switch too. Id really like to get everything from one person who, but all options are on the table. I was talking to Bryce about one a few months ago, but we just cant seem to meet up. Anyone got something?

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys, I forgot to post on my wanted list that I'm also hunting an air-assisted transfer case for my 64 M35A2 truck. My truck currently has the dreaded sprag unit & I need to upgrade it. I'll also be needing the driveshaft & air switch too. Id really like to get everything from one person who, but all options are on the table. I was talking to Bryce about one a few months ago, but we just cant seem to meet up. Anyone got something?
Not an expert on the matter but on mine the existing driveshafts worked fine? maybe someone "in the know" can shed light on this. Would hate to see you buy parts you don't need or maybe my deuce isn't correct?

Wheel put me down for a jug, thanks

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well the auction Gods rained down on me today, so I will have about 15 of these ration heaters (24V military crock pots) available:

Ration Heaters.jpg

They are new with crappy boxes for $40 each.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If these are claimed I will bring them:

4 unmounted 395 Michelin XML that have been in inside storage and one mounted that looks never driven on $1300 for all 5

9F4F9AAF-87EF-4998-AB6D-8EE2E636B900.jpg

I also have 2 more mounted that are pretty good ( I drove on them everyday until a couple weeks ago) for $150 each.

If if these aren’t claimed I doubt I’ll bring them.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm also looking for a replacement latch for a Hardigg case. I only need the butterfly portion if you have a case you are scrapping.

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
**pending sale**

I have the drivers side behind seat storage box for sale from my 1081. I have other plans for the interior and this is in my way. It is in good condition, I just cleaned up the lid and added a brace to keep it flat. New bolts on the hinge side. No rust through, good shape. $75 or best offer. I will bring it to Denton that weekend, no shipping please. Paypal friends to buy and hold till delivery. Thanks.

Last edited:

matt444

Looking for some good 9.00x20 tires at least half tread
Lmtv vbelt altenator pulley
Cheap m35a3 wheels

Also have 4 sale a fuel tanker body about 1200 gallons off of a m35 and two 500 gallon fuel tanks cheap

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for some good 9.00x20 tires at least half tread
Lmtv vbelt altenator pulley
Cheap m35a3 wheels

Also have 4 sale a fuel tanker body about 1200 gallons off of a m35 and two 500 gallon fuel tanks cheap

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have 9.00's come on down! How many are you looking for?

rodny123

Here is what I am coming to the Denton show looking for.

1. Set of bows and tan cover in new to good condition for a Lmtv m1078.
2. Troops seats for a hmmwv in good condition.
3. A couple of Spectre plastic diesel fuel containers.

If any one has any of this they would like to sell then please PM me.

Thanks,
Rodney

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have six Hmmwv doors two driver front two passenger front one driver rear one passenger rear. They are all in disrepair some have cuts the stitching is coming out of some of them as well. Door handles and hinges are on some. I would like to sell all of them for $120. Make me an offer or trade. I will also be bringing M35 hood lift kits if they are purchased before the rally. I have six or seven left and I will not be making any more $225 each.
IMG_6560.jpgIMG_6557.jpg
IMG_4028.jpgIMG_4034.jpg

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a M1061 trailer they want to sell? I have a good condition M1101 trailer with top, camo, that I am probably going to sell.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks