• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official NC Denton Rally 2019 buy/sell

LanceRobson

Well, we finally got our act together and got our schedule nailed down so Household 6 and I will be arriving Thursday afternoon. I won't have a detailed list of all the stuff I'm bringing until my son's visit from Central NY next week as he may take some stuff back with him. I'll have more to list next week but for now:

I'm looking for:

An M939 fabric cab cover. I'd prefer a used one in tan but wold consider green or camo. It doesn't have to be in great shape as long as it keeps the rain out as I may be selling the truck soon.

The cover for the rectangular roasting pans found in M59 field range sets and MKTs. It'll only ever see the inside of a smoker so it does not have to be pretty at all.

I'll have for sale:

M2/M2A1 (50 cal) ammo cans. I have maybe 90-100 left and they will be priced to move. EDIT: 20 are gone.....

A lot of military history books, price will vary....

2ea NOS 30,000 BTU fuel fired personnel heaters that still have the depot test tags on them. Bare heaters only, no accessories or other parts. $100 ea.

Budd wheel lug wrenches (1-1/2" hex to 13/16" square) both long and short ones, price varies by condition. Sorry, no handles.

Some 24 volt waterproof relays. These are really handy for isolating the flasher unit on M-series trucks and really extend their life expectancy.

An J-3417G 28 volt power distribution box as used in radio truck installations. $100.

Lance

Last edited:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be looking for seat covers or passenger seat top and bottom for a m932a2, if some one is interested I will also have for 7 Michelin X tubeless radial G-20 pilot xl 15.5 80r20 with good rubber, 150 per tire or bo. if interested pm me I can send you pictures. I will also have supper rope for sale.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HMMWV Rocker Skid Plates, Belly/Rocker combo skid plates and supplemental door skins. These are Jeremy Johnson's but he can't make the rally so I'll have 4 sets of rocker guards and 2 sets of belly skids to sell.

belly skid plates with rocker protection.jpgBoth sides painted.jpgDriver Side.jpgPassenger Side.jpgSupplemental Door skins.jpg

Door skins-$250 for (4) piece set

Rocker Guards- $400 for (2)

Belly Skid/Rocker Guards- $1200 for (2)

All will be in raw metal and pick-up only. PayPal (F&F) will be acceptable at the rally

Last edited:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
For sale

M1009 receiver hitch with square nuts and bolts that go inside frame $50 OBO

M151 windshield frame good condition slight surface rust one corner, one good glass one cracked glass Make offer, if slightly interested I will bring to look at

My shopping list, please let me know if you have any of these items and how much

M101 trailer
rear stabilizer leg, just need latch and spring but will take complete
vehicle to trailer lighting cable X 2
complete trailer except bed, hoping someone has done a bobber and has this left over, needs to have the brakes

M116
lifting shackles the 3" wide ones? X2

WWII trailer light pigtail and trailer harness 6V

WWII jeep combat wheels X2

WWII era red reflector

M416 tarp, decent condition

CUCV shackles X2 with pins preferably

Deuce drivers seat back cushion frame non springer

11' X 11' command tent, need one frame and 2 green side walls

Also our Museum could use a few items if you're willing to donate we are a 501(c)3 so I can write you a receipt.

We have been donated a MKT basically stripped so any items for it including canvas (or vinyl)
M 35 style soft or hard cab tops green camo preferred NOT picky Need two tops and a rear cargo cover
Complete set of seat cushions for M35 non springer
Any items no matter how small would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Micro

CGarbee

M101 trailer rear stabilizer leg, just need latch and spring but will take complete
vehicle to trailer lighting cable X 2
complete trailer except bed, hoping someone has done a bobber and has this left over, needs to have the brakes Thanks Micro
I have an axle from a M101A1 complete from hub to hub including rims and tires (NDT or NDCC...) I also have the front A-frame including lunette and landing leg. I do not have the box or the frame section that went under the box.
Likely not going to bring it to Denton (too much going on with getting the XM813 and MKT85 to the event, but keep it in mind if you can't find one elsewhere...).

CGarbee

Anyone have a M1061 trailer they want to sell? I have a good condition M1101 trailer with top, camo, that I am probably going to sell.
Can I interest you in a TR100? Same size as a M1061, but with full air brakes and a height adjustable lunette ring (for 2.5 or 5 ton trucks). Was purpose built to haul a reverse osmosis water treatment unit including a MEP-005A... I can't bring it to the rally since I will be towing my MKT85, but it's sitting in my yard near Raleigh...

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can I interest you in a TR100? Same size as a M1061, but with full air brakes and a height adjustable lunette ring (for 2.5 or 5 ton trucks). Was purpose built to haul a reverse osmosis water treatment unit including a MEP-005A... I can't bring it to the rally since I will be towing my MKT85, but it's sitting in my yard near Raleigh...
Just sent you a PM. I might be!

0311DAD

Mortar can

Well, we finally got our act together and got our schedule nailed down so Household 6 and I will be arriving Thursday afternoon. I won't have a detailed list of all the stuff I'm bringing until my son's visit from Central NY next week as he may take some stuff back with him. I'll have more to list next week but for now:

I'm looking for:

An M939 fabric cab cover. I'd prefer a used one in tan but wold consider green or camo. It doesn't have to be in great shape as long as it keeps the rain out as I may be selling the truck soon.

The cover for the rectangular roasting pans found in M59 field range sets and MKTs. It'll only ever see the inside of a smoker so it does not have to be pretty at all.

I'll have for sale:

M2/M2A1 (50 cal) ammo cans. I have maybe 90-100 left and they will be priced to move. EDIT: 20 are gone.....

One lonely orphan 81mm mortar ammo can. Any reasonable offer takes it. Umm, maybe even an unreasonable offer takes it.
An NOS 20' green camo cargo cover for extra long wheel base (XLWB) 5-ton trucks ala M55, M814, M927 etc. It has good super rope and is out of the factory bag but has never been opened up. $300.

A lot of military history books, price will vary....

2ea NOS 30,000 BTU fuel fired personnel heaters that still have the depot test tags on them. Bare heaters only, no accessories or other parts. $100 ea.

A good take-off M101 trailer front landing leg, the old fixed length style, not bent or otherwise damaged, $25.

Budd wheel lug wrenches (1-1/2" hex to 13/16" square) both long and short ones, price varies by condition. Sorry, no handles.

Some 24 volt waterproof relays. These are really handy for isolating the flasher unit on M-series trucks and really extend their life expectancy. $10 ea.

An NOS J-3417G 28 volt power distribution box as used in radio truck installations etc. This has never been installed but it has scuffs and scratches from shelf wear. $100.

Lance
I'm interested in the mortar can

dstang97

I have:
1 deuce passenger side mirror assembly. (West coast style) $40 obo
1 rebuilt c turbo- make serious offer I can’t refuse
(1)2.5/ 5 ton drop side $50
bows, extensions and corners for a deuce. Not sure what they are worth
m116a3 thinking $450 on this
geared lug wrench $75

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks