• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official NC Denton Rally 2019 buy/sell

wbdodgeiv

I’m looking for a med towbar with feet that fits my CUCV.

Im possibly interested in a replacement TH400 for said CUCV, pending letting someone else drive it and get their opinion if it’s slipping or just how they are.

I have a crew BDAR kit I’d part with to get money for the above items. I’ve had it 10yrs and used a hose clamp and tape to fix a fuel line, as far as I m is the rest of the kit is there.

Attachments

TacMac2012

I will have multiple new green Jerry cans, (fuel) some radio trays for HMMWV's, Luverne brush guards, a couple tires, and tons of other stuff. I literally have an ISU 90 packed to the brim that I am bringing. I have LMTV parts, if anyone needs anything feel free to PM me. Some things I may price, but a BUNCH of the stuff in the ISU90 I will accept any REASONABLE offer. Just trying to clear out, I'd l'd love to sell everything left and the ISU90 with it come Sunday!

BELinNC

Have two top of the line Hella Rally 4000 LED driving lights. I bought them in March for $586 each. They were too tall on the roof rack of my G Wagen and interfered with shooting from my pedestal mount. Replaced them with Hella's compact model.
They are still like new and very bright. $800 for the set.

TacMac2012

If someone would be interested in the whole ISU90 with everything in it, I would take $3,500 cash for it and sit it on your truck or trailer. The big stuff I can think of:
~8 Jerry cans
ISU 90
2 Luverne brush guards
1 6k (I think) warn electric winch
Lots of gun mount parts and pieces
M939 gauge cluster with gauges
Deuce gauge cluster
1 hmmwv hi-back with battery cover
Some driveshafts (5 ton and hmmwv)
Hmmwv air filters (2)
Hmmwv oil filters (3-4)
Big oil or fluid cooler

LOTS of other stuff. I added up some of the stuff I can remember and came to $2,100 quickly (including the ISU90). There are a TON of parts in it that I have not even begun to add up.

I am not planning to get out of the business, but I sure would like to clear out some stuff all at once!

Ok so I’m coming up to Denton again this year, not sure if we will bring any turrets but I am loading my truck and trailer tomorrow, my eBay name is “ joslockma0 “ if anyone is interested in anything I will give you a bit better deal for the show. I have lots of different antenna mounts, Mrap & Matv parts, Also if anyone is interested in one of my 6.5 turbo power packs I think I can fit one on the trailer, price will be 2800$ has AC compressor and 200 amp alternator, spins by hand and has exhaust parts and rear tranny support{ Not bringing unless I get a commitment! Text or call me if interested in anything, 423-277-5499

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Originally Posted by CHIEFSONN

I will be looking for seat covers or passenger seat top and bottom for a m932a2, .

I'm pulling mine out. Remind me when it stops raining and I'll make sure they are ok. just a reminder now that it stopped raining. thank are they covers or complete seat, and the coast
thanks wheel spinner also sent pm

Last edited:

TacMac2012

I have some haldex purest dryers, $200 each brand new. I Ibis Tek tow bar with feet for HMMWV, lmtvs, etc. $500. Used but like new condition (was new when I got it)
Green Scepter Jerry cans are $60 each, the green ones sold fast last year, sold them all on Thursday.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be fitting a couple random Pelican cases plus some M151 NOS (2 tire and rims, one tire) into the U-Haul trailer. probably some other stuff too, whatever I got, it will be for sale.

wilfreeman

I have a pair of windows from my old bobber for sale one is NOS, and the other used - both great condition. They come with NOS lower tracks. $125 obo

I also have a gallon of silicone brake fluid (military) that I bought from Bob at the Denton rally in 2013 - unopened. $60

I'll only bring these if somebody wants them.IMG_20190423_094531477_HDR.jpg

matt444

I have a pair of windows from my old bobber for sale one is NOS, and the other used - both great condition. They come with NOS lower tracks. $125 obo

I also have a gallon of silicone brake fluid (military) that I bought from Bob at the Denton rally in 2013 - unopened. $60

I'll only bring these if somebody wants them.View attachment 762192
I will take the brake fluid

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have the telescoping jack leg for a 105 trailer. Works great. Swivel and jacks up/down well. $30 if interested, text me before I drive down Friday8282893192

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I could go, family reunion with 2 of my brothers. As long as Microjeep hasn't left yet, I have 4 pairs of route Clearance lights if anyone needs them. 2 pr flood, one pr of spots and a pair of traps I think. Also have a 48" HID Ibis Tek bar. All are unused but untried. $75 for the Ibis Tek and $65 pr for the rte lights. If someone wants all the rte lights, I have most of a complete harness for them I'll throw in. Again, all pending on if Microjeep can take them.

wilfreeman

Windows still available, if so I will take one, I need the driver side if they are not inter changeable.
They are still available. I don't think they're interchangable (someone correct me if I'm wrong there) and I couldn't tell you which is which. I can bring both and let you pick which one you need - ****, I might make you a deal on both if interested!

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Leaving early in the morning someone wants recovery's lights chime in now

Denton farm park is an awesome venue for family reunions :shrugs:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks