• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official NC Denton Rally 2021 Buy/Sell

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Some stuff I can bring:

MTVR A/C kit, new in crate $1500
(2) new MK48 fuel tanks with straps (75 gallon) $300/ea
(1) HMMWV Red Dot A/C kit new in box $2300
HMMWV ECV hood, grille, frame extensions, ECV fan shroud, ECV radiators
HMMWV hood (regular) with Special forces style Pioneer tool brackets $600
(2) 400 (or 450?) amp alternators new in crates
HMMWV A2 style tow points front and rear
Scepter fuel cans assuming I still have any by that point, $65/each (new, green)
M1082 trailer with cargo cover (camo trailer/cover, nice shape) NO TITLE $1600
HMMWV CV shafts (new, not chinese) $$???
Front spring kit from M939 series for bobbing M939's, all brackets, etc $400
Lift kit for CUCV (I think 4-6"). Front springs, rear blocks. $200

MANY LMTV parts, if you need anything just ask, I will have a trailer load of stuff. Shocks, brake chambers, bumpers, battery covers, ETC ETC ETC. Some stuff like shocks would be CHEAP just to get them gone!
NewEra,

I could use a new (to me) battery box cover for an LMTV-MTV if you have still have a spare for sale.

Went out to open the battery box on my truck and got a hand full of fiberglass. Guessing that would be great for the criminal element, but I sure would like a smooth one if you still have one for sale?

Thanks!

Tim

TacMac2012

NewEra,

I could use a new (to me) battery box cover for an LMTV-MTV if you have still have a spare for sale.

Went out to open the battery box on my truck and got a hand full of fiberglass. Guessing that would be great for the criminal element, but I sure would like a smooth one if you still have one for sale?

Thanks!

Tim

As part of the frequent buyer rewards program, I have one you can have for free :-D

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
As part of the frequent buyer rewards program, I have one you can have for free :-D
Thank You! I appreciate that a bunch!!

Currently waiting impatiently for the Utility Locator service. Knocked down a few trees to make room for the parking lot (beside the parking lot).
Hopefully with a little bit of grading and a water run-off pipe, next week there should get some gravel thrown down.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to have a trailer load of misc crap. Come on by.
Finishing up parting a couple FMTV til the next ones come in

I do have (2) of the A1 “shark” grilles with the Stewart and Stevenson embossed badges. Those will be $250 each as they both have a few dings.

A new FMTV center evap unit, condenser and CAT style AC brackets-together as a set for $2,150 (probably not gonna schlep that set down unless spoken for)

plenty of other junk I haven’t even started to sort through

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How bout anyone need a NOS Teledyne four cylinder. I paid $500 but will take good offers. Have plenty of Hardigg plastic storage boxes and will price out as per size. Aluminum Med boxes $45.00. Military tent lights $200.00 take the lights out and it can be used as a TSA approved gun case. Med tow bar collared with 1to1" & 1 to 3/4" feet with pins and two double chain clamps. Asking $325.00. Still have china reproduction steel windshield frame / glass for M37, Deuce or 809 series $150.00 per frame / pane. Used 809 series passenger side battery cover / step $40.00

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I messed up and deleated the conversation with the member that wanted the steering wheel puller. Could you please if you see this PM me again so we can do the Denton thing. It is the virus that is affecting my mind is my excuse. Tanks

LanceRobson

Hmm.... I thought I posted this a day or so ago but I'm not seeing it......

I'm looking for one or two of the WWII style GI hatchets, preferably with covers. If you have one (two?) please either post pictures or shoot me a private message. In particular please take a picture down the length of the cutting edge and of any markings.

I should be done with the COVID vaccine thing next week so unlike the week of the GA Rally last fall when I was diagnosed with COVID the day before I planned to leave I won't have that damn thing to worry about.

I'll try to dig out what I have for sale in the next week or so and get it posted up.

Best regards to all,

Lance

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last one of 939 series muffler spoken for. Nos 809 series PCB $50.00. NOS 809 series new china master cylinder $50.00. 5 ton and Deuce snatch blocks $100.00 a piece for 5 ton. $75.00 Deuce. Last one NOS spring seat base top. $80.00. Still have some NOS Deuce or 5 ton battery boxes $80.00. Still looking through stash. I might be in the 915 and trailer or my white 3500 GMC no trailer who knows!
Late to the party here, but I'm also interested in a snatch block. If the other deals fall through I'll call thirds, ha ha. I already have a huge one that Coffey has spoken for, so I am looking for something a little smaller.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
While fueling up the 915 and loading up the 373 trailer I cam Upon a flock of different shackles sleeping in a nest.
Looks to me like some of those should have my name on them...
Don't ever think there are to many shackles and clevises.

Thanks for digging around in your stash!

Be sure to let me know what I bought :cool:

Tim

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take the copper ground rod. Probably interested in a shackle or two depending on what you have in there and what others snatch up before I find you :).
As if now packing up the 373 trailer and fueling up the 915A2. I plan on parking up on top in the field so parking will be easy for me is the plan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks