• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official NC Denton Rally 2021 Buy/Sell

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Why do you think I have a stack of tanks? 😂

I'll check and make sure I have single chamber tanks and bring a few with me.
You are my hero! Thanks. Don't know about your personal stash of tanks - but I definitely appreciate you having a few :cool:

I am a bit of a pack-rat myself, so extras of everything is always good !
If you happen to have a spare locomotive and some track...

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Subscribed

Looking for 900 series steering wheel

Stuff for sale:
1.) Medium towbars, 1" and or 3/4" feet or both (real pins not bolts stuck in)
2.) 20' Jumper Cable (complete and rebuilt)
3.) Tow light kit with cable
4.) 25k GAR winch (no cable)
5.) tons of other stuff not cataloged at this time and spread out everywhere
The jumper cables stay in the 373 so we can talk if and when I get there. As for the tow bar medium collared 1x1 and 1x3/4 feet and pair of double chain. Now I was not planning on bring it because I will most likely loose one or two jewels picking it up but I can bring it and we can haggle on price and medical bill. All correct pins thanks to Kenny. Also with the covid requirements please ring the door bell and speak clearly in the the microphone and place you order for parts. Once you parts are placed into the viewing area and you are happy with it /them please place your money in the money drop box and turn the red handle for you part / parts distribution. Folding money only no coins.

O crap I just reread your thread and it says for sale not wanted so disregard jumper cable and tow bar. Also it now will save me medical bills. Red handle still applies.

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How bout anyone need a NOS Teledyne four cylinder. I paid $500 but will take good offers. Have plenty of Hardigg plastic storage boxes and will price out as per size. Aluminum Med boxes $45.00. Military tent lights $200.00 take the lights out and it can be used as a TSA approved gun case. Med tow bar collared with 1to1" & 1 to 3/4" feet with pins and two double chain clamps. Asking $325.00. Still have china reproduction steel windshield frame / glass for M37, Deuce or 809 series $150.00 per frame / pane. Used 809 series passenger side battery cover / step $40.00
I'd like one of the Aluminum Med boxes that you have! Ill be at the event on Saturday

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a couple pics of one of the rims.
View attachment 830026View attachment 830027
I have the lock rings matched to the rims.

Looks like I have two good ones, and two with rust pitting on the inside face. Perfectly serviceable however. $50 each for the good ones $30 each for the pitted ones.

I only found one spare set of shackles, and no mounts. I thought I had more and the bumper mounts. I probably do they just got lost in the move. I'd take $40 for the pair.

I'll take 1 of the good rims / lock ring.

The mounts for the shackles is what I was really needing, so no luck there. But thanks for looking

TacMac2012

I have a couple 11r20's on split rims I can bring. Tires may or may not be any good. $50 each.

Also have a couple 14r20's on rims, same deal, tires may hold air, they may not. $80 each for tire/combat rim. I would want these to be paid for before I bring them.

matt444

I have a couple 11r20's on split rims I can bring. Tires may or may not be any good. $50 each.

Also have a couple 14r20's on rims, same deal, tires may hold air, they may not. $80 each for tire/combat rim. I would want these to be paid for before I bring them.
What bolt pattern?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take 1 of the good rims / lock ring.

The mounts for the shackles is what I was really needing, so no luck there. But thanks for looking
Got you down for one, I'll bring the better of the two. I will keep looking for the shackle mounts for you, I'm sorting stuff to see what I need to buy there for my project anyway.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone need a 4/2 power cable. I have the female Gen / power pig tail and two cables that came with my Exp. shop vans. If I remember they were powered up with 100 amps and believe this cable is tinned all the way through. I will measure but believe just one cable is 100 foot. We can talk price if someone can use but it is not going to be that cheap. Tanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Not a let down. On the other hand, if you have several rubber chocks needing
a new home - they can certainly ride home with me. :cool:

Thanks Floridianson. I am looking forward to this!!

matt444

Looking for

M105 trailer cover
M35A3 wheels
M35A2 Flywheel

For sale

SOLD 5 24 bolt offset wheels and tires
Wheels in good shape tires not so much make offer I will probably never use them

One 11.00-20 tire and deuce wheel holds air

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks