• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OFFICIAL RC 08' PIC/AFTER REPORT THREAD

No.2Diesel

How could you possibly miss all the threads and posts ? (Picture me pulling my hair out of my head) :) Your cab protector on the dump would make a real good bushwhacker device.

Thats a good one OLDCHEV!!

Thanks hole. Yeah you wouldn't believe it but of all places to get a flat, NewMVGuy picked up a screw in the middle of the woods. I'll look for your thread.

pa.rich

Is that in the state of NewYork? or Pennsylvania?And dont pull anymore hair out, I counted four baldheaded guys standing around there. So I guess you guy dont want me to make you guys look bad! I still have a good amount of hair on mine. rofl

No.2Diesel

HAHA :) .....Its funny how many people either join the board or are only aware of the Rally right after the event takes place.

I'd love to see that M211 or Dump next year. They would certainly add to our intimidation factor. Are they in decent shape to make a trip? Get cracken!

Opie

Man, looks like you had a ball! I had a wedding and was unable to attend this year. (Well, that and my headlights STILL haven't gotten fixed...) Hoping to see you next fall.

Opie

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great pics. I wanted to attend but was finishing up building my house. Now the house is done, the garage is in the planning stage. Will attend next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks