• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh No!! My trucks are disapearing in the SNOW!!!

M920

How did you keep it on the railroad tracks?? :shock:

We built a "guiding system" for it..... not quite as sophisticated as the Tomahawk missile....but it worked....

Attachments

Verkstad

Great pictures of an awesome snowcutter machine,
I am disappointed the cab has no roof hatch... I realise the cab is narrower than the chassis but its still a vital safety feature.

Jakob

M920

darn i wish we got that much snow oh yeah

one of the head lights on teh blue snow cat are out

Thanks for pointing that out....LOL I should have known that sumone would catch that..... Unfortunately 24V H1 bulbs are not in stock at my lokal NAPA...What a SHAME!!!! :evil:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Soni.

Posting pictures like that of the "Snowzilla" are liable to make me start missin' my favorite narrow gauge railroad:drool:. If I am not correct, that first pic is below Windy Point and Cumbres Pass "be-twixt" Coxo and Cresco Tank:?::?:

SIDE NOTE: E.M. Frimbo (Rogers Ernest Malcolm Whitaker,the world's most traveled railroad passenger and author/editor of The New Yorker Magazine) called Cumbres Pass the most beautiful railroad sight he had ever visited. Tales tell his ashes were spread there after his death.

Where are the steam rotaries? Are any operational right now?

Last edited:

M920

Brian,

you are correct, that pic was taken right before the telephone booth below Coxo road crossing.

The steam rotaries are both out of commision at this current time, but i'm trying to get the OY going again.....

Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks