• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh poo!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ok kids, just got the call, my bid has been cancelled. I must say I was fearing the worst, but they fixed it in no time flat. My hat is off to them.

3dubs

Yeah, when your heart starts beating again you will get a good laugh at the whole thing. I just hope your heart starts back up. I know I would have freaked out and said a few foul words.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, when your heart starts beating again you will get a good laugh at the whole thing. I just hope your heart starts back up. I know I would have freaked out and said a few foul words.

That was last night when I placed the bid. I thought about it and decided, what are they gonna do? There is no way they would have gotten the money from me. I could understand if I caused them masive problems all the time, but this was the first time I screwed up. I believe they looked into my histroy with them and decided to let this one time slide. Come to think of it, it might have been better if I WERE banned. :-D