• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh The Horror

Ironhorse

Was cruising Craigslist a while back and saw an ad for a complete set of axles taken from a "running, driving deuce". Well, I didn't need any axles but I did email and ask "What happened to the rest of the truck?" The answer? He scraped it! :doh:

I hate when that happens!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was in my hometown visiting my parents for the last few days and ran into a guy that went to school with my oldest brother...to make a short story long. He bought an m109 at auction with the intent of taking the axles to make a mud buggy and scrapping the rest. Thankfully he had the good sense to ask himself, "why would I want to do that to such a solid good running truck?". Luckily he didn't scrap it, he ended up putting a cargo bed on it he got for free from a buddy. But now I know where there is a decent looking 109 box he'll sell if anybody wants one?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never asked him, I'm not interested in it, I just know he will be selling it. It wouldn't be too hard to find out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks