• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh Yeah! M35A2 Deuce and a Half FireTruck Lights and strobes-still a work in progress

REO 54

Check my avatar,it's an 81' fireduece. State of WA. DNR converted it to a wildland fire truck.I'm currentlly in the process of incorporating a UHP foam system[ultra high pressure].Runs about 3500 psi,shoots a stream 50'.Knocks a fire down in nothing flat.
I will post some pic's and link after work when I get a moment.

scootertrs

I would like to see more pics and mechanical details of your truck-she looks like a beauty... I was talking to a friend that is a driver for the local FD and I was literally drooling over his truck and the number of buttons, levers, knobs, sensors, valves, gauges, etc. etc. etc. and then reality set in... unless you go to continuing education courses for FD mechanics regularly and have $$$ for diagnostic equipment and parts, a private party or a small company cannot even begin to dream of owning a beast like this... even if someone gave it to you as a gift... my truck is almost 40 years old and it works about as well as it did when it was brand new. The truck I was oggling today is 4 years old. I would venture to guess that in a couple of years, she will be put out to pasture.. Just my 2 bits... Gotta love a deuce... specially a fire truck deuce

dmetalmiki

P.p.s

Oh yes..and we added the "C" whistling turbo! set up...goes even better now and it went like h..fire (scuse pun) before the mod. we have fitted 1200x20s still in the twin configuration BUT with the front stance "equel" or in line with to the outer (of the ) rears. might go big singles now iv'e sen that set up..I am WELL impressed lol. as said I will get the sounds and add them over the weekend.

scootertrs

NICE Truck... lets keep these fire trucks in one piece, on the road and working!!!

Gotta love a deuce... specially a fire deuce!!!

Thank you for sharing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks