• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohio Summer Rally & Military Vehicle Show Aug. 19 & 20

jpcj-7

3rd Annual Shiloh, Ohio Summer Rally & Military Vehicle Show Aug. 19 & 20
This will be a great time, plan to attend! Vendor spaces still available, camping Friday night, fish fry, trails......
8128 Planktown Rd.
Shiloh, Ohio 44878

Call or PM for details
(419) 512-0393

jpcj-7

71 North to Exit 169, (Ohio 13 North) go about 18 miles to Ohio 603, Turn Left (west) go about 10 miles and Planktown Road will be on the right, turn right (north) we are 1.5 miles on left side.

Hope to see you there!

snock

Well I see my neighbor made it there. I figured that 114 was there already since I noticed the trailer was missing when I drove by last night.

lilreddodge

A good time was had by all. Well at least I can speak for myself and I had a good time. This has the potential to be an excellent show. I hope that more vendors and vehicles attend next time.

I give my thanks to the Seaman family and the Ohio Motorpool for putting on a very good show.

Attachments

richark998

Here are a few pics of the Shiloh event on Saturday 8/20/11. The HMMWV is mine. Provided lots of photo ops for visitors. The kids loved it. To appreciate a truly muddy MUTT, look at the next to last picture.

Attachments

Aurora

I thought it was a good show. I spoke with richark998 about his HMMWV. It looked great. I was even able to get a ride in the APC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks