• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohio Titles....M1009

topgun217

I won my M1009 in November, my EUC was approved the 2nd. week in Feb. and pick up was 4 day's after. On 03-10-10 I recieved my SF97 along with a Florida Title :confused: Went to the County Title Office and was told I needed to have the Vin# verified and vehicle inspected. This was done at a local used car dealership. When I returned everything was ok, except! I had to pay a "LATE FEE" because I did not have the title transfered within 30 days of the purchase.

I explained that I had bid through a Govt. Auction and I simply won the bid on November of 09, however I payed for the truck officially in Feb. and did not recieve the title until the day before. The title office said they go by what is on the SF97 but if I wanted I could return and show my credit card statement to her and she would not charge the late fee. I did have to pay the difference in sales tax between Florida and Ohio ($4.00) Needless to say, with the recent fuel price raise, I paid the late fee and walked next door to get my plates.

Beleive it or not, I didn't have a single issue with the BMV. Back in Feb. when I brought the truck home, I walked into BMV, showed them the invoice marked "Paid" and I got my 30 day tag with no problem as well.

The Florida title from G/L is still confusing, but it's mine now and no big deal.

ryan77

I thought they charge your credit card within 24 hrs of auction close, and if your euc is not approved they refund your payment. Am i wrong?

topgun217

my credit card had an authorization only until a few days b4 i got my euc. I think it was 10 or twenty, i just couldn't run back home or else i would have. N1265 ,i'll stop by some weekend when i'm off so u can check her out reffering to the 1009 , since she is my mistress according to my wife i spend all my free time with it ha ha

N1265

Sounds good and I look forward to seeing it, but remember my door bell does not work so you have to beat on the back door...

And remember, any wife that lets you have a mistress is a keeper :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks