• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil additves

REDWOLF

Does anyone use oil additevs in your 6.2s. Such as restore. I have noteced my uses a bit of oil and it does not leak out anywhere. So i was thinking about useing RESTORE the next oil change. I have used it before in one of my gas powered trucks. My M1009 only has about 69000 miles on it. ;)

3dubs

I add Lucas with every oil change. Only 69K miles? You know it roll over at 100K. How many times did it roll over before you got it? Has the engine been changed out? Mine only had about 15K miles on it and I had to rebuild the engine. You can't go by the odometer. Act like you have over 500k miles on it to be safe.

REDWOLF

Not all that much. I have not put 3000 miles on her yet so not shure how much oil she will burn by then. The way it looks maybe a quart to a quart and a half. Thats why i was thinking about the RESTORE engine treatment. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks