• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil and Fuel Filter numbers???

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
3511 and 3512 is the fuel. i know those off hand. You'll have to do a search to find the oil. its been answered a lot, should be easy to find.

Westech

CPL
Taken off the parts cross that I did over 5 years ago and the list still has not made it to the "new" site.....
Oil Napa # 51133 (wix gold)
Fuel Napa 1st # 3511 (wix)
Fuel Napa 2ed x2 #3512 (wix)

I have 3 pages of crossed filters, hoses, belts ect so While the old site is down and I am sure the list will NOT make it to the new site in the next 5 years if you guys need a number PM me and I will see what I have and or will try to get you the correct number.

Last edited:

jasonjc

For the primy/ filter under the alt use a WIX 33113 This fits better than the WIX 33511
For the other 2 a WIX 33540 has a better micron rating
Oil WIX 51133
And you will need 2 WIX 15221 o-ring/gaskets to go with the WIX 33540 or the WIX 33512's

Here are pic's of the 33113 and a mil filter side by side and one of the 33113 in the housing.

Attachments

Last edited:

nightrain cowboy

Any way i can get a copy of your cross referenced part list?Im on my second duece, but ive moved and my original mom and pop parts place is no longer available, and they stocked everything!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks