• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Bypass Filter for M35 and other...

goldneagle

I bought a set from Wreckerman and picked them up last night from timntrucks. I also have the missing lights and D shackles. My friend and I will be installing all the missing parts today. I will have more pictures later.

goldneagle

I replaced the missing lights with those I purchased from Wreckerman. We removed the old windshield frame from the truck. After sanding the rust and priming the replacement frame we painted the metal OD and installed new weatherstripping on the bottom of the frame. We installed the replacement windshield in place. We replaced the cracked air hoses with new ones and hooked up the wiper motors. One of the wiper motors was moving way too slow. We used a very small screwdriver to clear the blockage from the exhaust port of the motor. That seemed to solve the problem. We purchased new bulbs at NAPA for the amber lights in the front. Now the truck is back together and looks great.

I ordered new wiper upgrades from Saturn. Once they arrive I will have the truck road worthy.

Here are the newest pictures of the truck as promised:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks