• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Change Filter Joke

acme66

To the last guy who changed the oil and left the filter canister drain plug about 3/4 of the way around just out of sight near the top... funny, very funny. But I had your number and slit a 4 inch pvc pipe to make a trough.

CIMG1235.jpg

I then loosen the canister expecting the flood gates to open and... nothing. I was able to spin the housing right around no problem, no leaking. I felt silly all this worry over nothing. Thats when the other half of the prank got me. That little plug with the 7/16 head was fused straight to the canister. Like it was put on with an impact wrench by someone with a evil mind. I thought I was going to break it. In the end I got the black tar out with nary a drop spilt.

CIMG1236.jpg

I am kidding of course Brett. I just thought the drip trough was a slick and easy to make solution to the drip mess issue. Merry Christmas all.

Ken

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like you had a good plan for not making a mess. It make you mad when someone over tightens stuff like that; it does need to be tight so it does not leak or vibrate loose but have some sense about it.