• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Choices - Recommendations?

DeuceDad

Hey Jumpinford, was at Walmart tonight and saw they had Delvac on sale for $9.87 a gallon, reg price is $12.00. Just some FYI here, might be able to find it at this price near you.

M-35A3

Rotella 15w40 , If you got a tractor supply near you they have it on sale once in awhile. 5 gallon jugs of it are around $30-$40

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
New to the deuce how much oil does it take? And blend u use when burning the motor oil.
Start with visiting JATONKA's website and downloading the Tech manuals for the Deuce.

www.jatonkasm35s.com

Look at the Lube Order and it will tell you all the quanities of fluids required.

Then read the -10 Operators Manual. It tells you how to operate the truck.

As far as burning oil, Look at the alternative Fuels forum. There is enough info to last a life time.

Last edited:

Marlboro

22Qts. I get one five gallon bucket plus one gallon and its perfect... As for running the used, i never have but there's multiple threads on running it. Welcome by the way ;)

I use the Rotella but they're all fine. Try to get it in the 5 gal pails from NAPA or other parts store. Might save a few more dollars.
Five gal. bucket can and usually cost more than one gal jugs. Don't know why but its always been my experience here in rainy Springfield Or. And that's with my shop discount.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks