• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil dip stick

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi alanb,

I do not have the part number but I know where to find it. Go to the FAQ article at the top of the deuce forum. Scroll down to the technical manuals and there you will find the manuals that give you 100% information on the care and feeding of your deuce!

I do not currently have a computer with storage space, but if I did I would down load the manuals onto my hard drive for always having access to the info without needing an internet connection.

Good luck to you sir, and happy motoring.

Rick

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its about 3/4 the way down the page here: Deuce - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

It has been awhile since I accessed the manuals, but I believe it is the maintenance manuals that provide the part numbers for the deuce.

The manuals are a mountain of info, and could be considered difficult to master, but I have found them interesting to tackle and put to use.

Rick

alanb

thanks steelandcanvas! If you can tell me which tm you found this in it would be appreciated.
went thru TM9-2815-204-34P 10 times but doesn't show the dip stick just the ds tube.
thanks again

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at this. Deuce - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

Down a ways is the list of Tech Manuals ans what they cover.

I suggest you right click them all and save them in a folder on your computer. You will need them and can open them almost instantly when they are saved on your own computer.

notice the ending of the TM number, -10, -20, 20P etc...

You can find the dipstick in the -20P

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks