Oil filter

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

jmpogue89

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got the filter n today. The MANN W1323 is the correct replacement. I have included some pictures in case y’all want to find alternate sources and need the dimensions 1AF60EA6-AE31-4BA1-8415-50AFC771CAB2.jpegA6B06277-FF37-4072-AF6D-2AAD2EDCC5AF.jpegDB337308-F07D-4E38-8F71-7849C05ED137.jpeg3C14628B-DE4A-47FE-9FAE-0955E589F14F.jpeg

W427

I have used FRAM for 32 years until a friend of mine showed me this video
Yes, I know all the noise out there about them, and also the updated info that shows which Fram versions are crap and which of theirs are actually OK. My point was to find any options for ITV users as the selection is so small out there. This one is to Euro commercial spec's, and I'll verify it's OK or not when I get my hands on an actual sample. Just one of the reasons I did not give the Fram part number. ;)

My ultimate goal is to analyze the ITV remote filter setup, and then find a reliable update to use a good and commonly available diesel filter in the USA and world-wide. There are many modern marine, commercial and military remote filter sysytems out there, and one should fit our toys well. I'll find it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks