• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil from head gasket

choll

I have a head gasket leak on the drivers side closest to the fire wall. I am getting no loss of anti freeze or water. It is the head gasket I had a few people look at it. The leak really doesnt bother me. I have been driving the truck for 5 months now no issues. My question is I want to pull my jeep with the blazer, will the extra weight/pressure on the motor cause anything more than the oil leak.

Iceman3005

just my opinion but I wouldn't drive it if it where my truck and leaking any fluids, what happens if it blows completely out and you lose all your oil in a matter of minutes, then what.

Wolf.Dose

Is it just humid from oil or is oil running. If running, replace the head gaskets. The trailer load will not increase the pressure in the combustion chambers, which is arround 60 bar during ingnition (some 420 PSI). With or without trailer.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks