• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Leak

Florida9

I didn't call gm because i needed to get the truck out of where it was at before they towed it so i got one custom made for $50 then i drove it about 1 mile and it started making a really bad LOUD noise sounds like the rods maybe i don't really know i think a rebuilt kit would do it anybody know where to get one if it will work

rnd-motorsports

I thought there would be something show up but if its knocking you run it without oil we know that. So a rebuild kit is only going to be parts. You will need to get the crank turned and rods or at least a couple rod reconditioned after a bearing failier you just can't put new bearings in it. If your not up on rebuilding a motor Sorry not trying to be a smart A@@ but sounds like you have not done that kind of work before you would better off getting some Buddy's together and swap the engine not a real bad job it has to come out anyways.! keep us posted GOOD LUCK and sorry for your bad luck! As it sounds you want a mud toy and a driver ? you will be at the upper rpm side of things allot of the time then a gas motor would be happy a lot longer anyways! for what you want! :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks