• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil on the side of the block

DUECE-COUPE

Been seeing oil on the drivers side of the block. can some one tell me if this is the tell tale sign of a blown head gasket. truck runs fine, but i keep seeing it after i clean it off with carb cleaner..

jatonka

Injection pump has an external oil line to it, very leak prone. Aircompressor has an eaxternal line to it and large gasket area for oil return to bloxk, somewhat leak prone. Valve rocker cover gaskets can leak some times. Generally if you blew a head gasket, you will know it. JT Happy New Years too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks