• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil pump idler gear

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shaft and thrust washer limited availability at $200 each. Local machine shop will make both for <$200 total.

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got the shaft (literally) just in time for winter. Put the idler and oil pump back in and hooked up the three lines, pressure and 2 pick up. But there is a 3rd hole and I've got nothing for it. It's in the bracket that holds the main pick up. Pics don't show anything and it looks like I never broke loose the bolts. Did I lose something or is this like some bypass? You can feel the impellers if you stick your finger in it.

Found my answer in a 2015 post by @rustystud.

Thanks Rusty

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks