• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Sending unit for 802/3 or 804 source needed as well Water sender

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
Readers, can anyone share a source like NAPA AutoZone O'rileys or such for a source of the OIL PRESSURE sending unit that is compatible with the 802/803 or 804 series gen sets. Also any help on water temp sending units, i find myself needing about 4 of each and if i can really push my luck here the resistance values if someone has those please...
thank you in advance... mac/mc

Zed254

Attachments

Last edited:

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mac for the OPS you can use Sierra 18-5899 (found on ebay). Also on ebay if you search by ' NEW Beede Electrical Company 127338 SWITCH, TEMPERATURE; NSN 2990-01-366-0735 ' you will find one. There was a seller who had 100 or so of these Ive pulled from before, but he shows out of stock. A lot of places show this switch as discontinued now...

I will look further. I have some on the shelf for my own use, but would need to actually hand count to see if I could spare any.