• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Other Ojjsdfg

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a relationship with a local tow company and have helped him with a couple of off road recovery's. He has a form that he has the stuck truck sign that covers any indemnity for me from the tow as it is off road and special circumstances. He in turn will help me out if I need it. He has over 400 ft of tow cable so I rarely need to get in any tough situations for the tow.

Micmada

Would goodsam reinflate a debeaded tire in my 5 ton? I wonder if I should call them to try it out one day, see what they say. I have goodsams but I do not think they know exactly what I have… in the mean time, I bought a deuce in order to tow the 5 ton if something ever happened. I believe one must remove the transfer arm for automatic M923.

Hey, save yourself towing expenses and buy yourself instead another MV, haha.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks