• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok lets talk Gasoline

wdbtchr

I will mention again that I "wash" my gasoline that I use in my older vehicles, tractors, and small engines. I haul my gas in 5 gallon army cans adding about a quart of water to the can first. Let the alcohol/water settle out and siphon it off. How much you get will depend on the alcohol %. varies in my area and hard to find gas without alcohol. I'm leary of using AV gas in older and small engines, they used to say not to burn high octane in small engines. I also add Stabil after washing, and haven't had any problems. 2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks