• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok, New site...

mangus580

Other minor notes....

• I am still moving Images... it will take a while before they are properly integrated
  • I am also still rebuilding the serach indexes... Searches may not return much yet.
  • Chat will reside at the old site for right this minute
  • I am almost out of Mountain Dew (bad thing!!)
  • If you think I singled you out... you are probably right....

mangus580

Oh yeah.... I lost a pile of PM's

They are available in the old setup (see link above)

I dont feel like trying to mess with fixing it....

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, send me an addy and i'll send ya a case of the Dew! So far, looks good..different, but good! Lotsa purty colors!

OSO

I can hardly see my key board cause of the green color. I use the light from the monitor to view my key board. Other than that Great work.

mangus580

Also note... any 'subscriptions' you may have had prior, you will have to reset. I thought the import would grab them.... I thought wrong.

n1vbn

Mangus,

I see a hell of a lot of work finished and (I'll say it for yee) too much mumble,curse,yell,scream,rant,rave&holler!!!! Blasted work left!!

Way to go. The new site's look shows lota of blood sweat and tears (Dew of Course) and just plain looks like you were slave drivin' the 'puter troops.

Only one word covers it..

SUPERB MAGNUS!!!!!

Ok I will now fall offa me soapbux.

Coulda sworn DOD was taken over the site when I first brought it up.

THANK YOU ANDKIN I BUY YA SUMTIN STRONGER THAN A DEW????

BobM

I would also like to thank everyone for cramming my inbox full of messages about you being banned......
OOPS! My bad! At least I wasn't the only one! :)
Oh...The site looks....eh...great. That's it! Great! I am computer-almost-illiterate and have no idea what ya just did, so excuse my ignorance. But I LOVE this site and all the info and people on here. Thank-you for having me!

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really like it too!!! The colors are great...no more burned out eyeballs!

Must have been a ton of work...THANKS!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One question Mike, why?
IMHO, very tiring to navigate the site, too many colors, no fields visible and I miss the PS magazine random shot.
You know me, always complaining. :)

Last edited: