• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok which one of you was it with this Bell UH1?

Darwin T

there were 2 for sale a month or two ago in College Station, TEXAS. one ran the other did not, and neither had the papers to fly. i would guess it was one of them. that place puts up big ticket items like that a couple of times a year. if you knew how to work on them you may could get it to pass muster and get the paperwork from the FAA and put it to work.
i am sorry these two are in Alabama. but there was one for sale in College Station, TX.

Nonotagain

Some guys over here in Missoula have a former Romanian MIG 21 that they fly around and sell rides. The MTANG in GF scrambled their F-15's and F-16s to intercept it since it wasn't responding to radio calls. I bet those guys were pissing their pants when 5 US fighters showed up.
Friends don't let friends fly Soviet era fighters or Robinson helo's.
Neither are safe unless your insurance is paid up or you have a death wish. IMHO.