• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, Who bought my motor?

micky

I registered on GL just to bid on what I think is a NOS LDS and the bidding left me in the dust. Was that really a NOS motor? It didn't have the yellow stickers on the filter cans so it wasn't a reman. Someone got lucky! Thanks

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Oh man I totally forgot about this. Looks like it went for $5150. Wow that is even more then I thought. Unless the guys at the motor depot bothered to degrease a used motor, repaint it, and then retape all the installation parts boxes to the motor it is probably NOS. I don't know if paying six grand after taxes and fees is a good deal or not. I hear you can rebuild for under 3K, and you know the work is right.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
for 5K you could rebuild several motors. I just got back 2 hours ago from picking up a spare GL motor for 261$. Rebuilding is several thousand dollars less than 5K! :wink: