• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKC get together?

Cleptomaniac

Ok guys I have a place we can go and have a get together if any one is interested.
Welcome to Salyer Lake Conference and Retreat Center Is a church camp that my wifes uncle runs. Had a talk with him and he said come on out! Their are "roads" we have to stick to but I think every one will have a blast! This is a church camp so no alcohol is allowed. Their are some small boats and fishing. Also we could camp out if we had any one who wanted.
It is about 1 hr from OKC but MVs may take a while longer :roll:
Check out the web sight and let me know if anyone is up for it.

Danny

OEFISHER

Sounds good to me! After the last few weeks we need a get together that doesn't start at a funeral. Don't get me wrong I feel it is an honor to attend the services for these young men. I just wish we didn't EVER have to do it again.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a good idea. Come up with a date and I will send out a notice to all the OK SS members.

There is a fellow SS member (not online much) that has a large ranch over by Muskogee. He uses it for hunting trips for wounded soldiers. Has bunk houses and alot trails.

M1075 has been talking about having a get together there for a couple of years. Just never worked out yet.

Last edited: