• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKC: Need pallet of tires picked up ASAP

I won a pallet of 4 37" Goodyear tires about two weeks ago. My hotshot driver has not and will not give me a date of pickup or delivery and keep getting the run around. They were supposed to be picked up by tues the 22nd at the latest (10 days from invoice). GL is being great but I would sure appreciate it if someone local wouldn't mind grabbing these and holding on to them. I'm planning on coming up Aug 9th which is a Saturday on my way to chandler.

If anyone is available please let me know as soon as possible and what you would be looking for.

Thanks

brett

Last edited:
I again want to thank Seth for bailing me out on these tires! He said they looked like they were in great shape which was a relief. That was my first GL win! Looking forward to getting them home and starting my build

brett

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
hey rustyshakelford
2 of us from the shop will be driving through okc on the way to ohio and going through texas again on the way back to cali so if we have room in the truck we could pick up your tires and bring them to texas that is if we still have room so if your interested let me know, the owner is having me take the shop phone with us so either pm me or call me . oh by the way we are leaving tomorrow 7/26/14.
thanks
rob
909-703-1400

Thanks rob for the offer. You guys are great. I'm gonna make a run up to okc on the 9th to get the tires from Seth and pickup some other parts for my build. By the end of it my 25+5 trailer will be full and I'll be trickin on the side of the road for diesel money to get home!

Brett