• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKC Pick-up and Shipping assistance PLEASE

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All,

I just was lucky enough to win a lot out of Oklahoma City. I really need someone to pick it up for me and assist with getting it to a shipping location or on a truck, depending on how I decide to get it home to Ohio. It's one pallet, auction says 500 pounds, but I doubt it would be that heavy. In boxes and stretch wrapped already from the pictures of the auction. Should be an easy thing to move around.

This is a NON EUC item, so time is very important. Anybody who could help out I would really appreciate it a lot.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just guessing but I think they are way more expensive than what he wants to pay (free???)

You hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!! But I did get what I feel is a pretty good deal, so even having to pay shipping should not hurt me too bad. But Free is always Good. I am willing to work with any individual on compensation for the help.

I'll check some of the shippers, especially OKC Auction. If I have to pay for a service, I would rather pay a member here and help out a fellow OD enthusiast.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'll check some of the shippers, especially OKC Auction. If I have to pay for a service, I would rather pay a member here and help out a fellow OD enthusiast.
I bought a couple of very old Public Address systems off GL. OKC Auctions picked them up and got them on a shipment to a location near me.
Can't say enough good things about their service.
Wreckerman gives them [thumbzup][thumbzup].

Earth

I've had way more stuff shipped here by Fast Track then I want to think about. I've got quotes from OKC and they are comparable.

Moving surplus costs real money, but I don't live in Ohio or Oklahoma, and I like this stuff! These outfits offer a valuable service, and if I'm buying things I need for pennies on the buck, I really don't mind paying them.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a bump back up to the top asking for help. I have requested quotes from several of our members who ship things and It would be much easier and cheaper to have the flexability of having someone get it from GL and maybe hold on to it for a short time until I can arrange for a pick-up and/or dropping off at a shipping location.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks