• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKC to AR

rebel_raider

I hate to ask this at this time of year, but I was wondering if there was any chance of the SS transport service pulling together again. I bid on two winches in OKC, and didn't really expect to get them. If someone would be willing to pick them up and maybe get them to at least Arkansas, I would be most indebted to you. Thanks in advance.

The Janiter

Contact "TulsaMe" on a pm - he is coming to Camp Robinson on the 21st at 10am to pick up his dropside.

If you can't come up I might be able to get them from him and hold them at home. I am at 167&540

Not 2 far from you.

rebel_raider

I spoke with Warthog and he has graciously offered to pick them up and said he knew someone (same guy?) going to LR on the 21st. Hopefully that will work out for all involved. Thanks for the help.

Are you on 540 or 530. I thought 540 went to Fayetteville. At any rate its nice to know that there is another member up there.

rebel_raider

Thanks for the offers, ARYankee and rumplecat. I will let y'all know if other plans don't work out. I could at least make it to Little Rock, I think. Might get you to hold them for me, ARYankee.
Will keep y'all posted.

ammodude

Did they get picked up yet? I plan is to be in New Boston/Texarkana TX area sometime in the next two weeks.

I have an appointment to pick up my stuff in OKC on Monday.

Last edited:

ammodude

Will have to make a special trip back to OKC to pick them up later in the week. Let me see what I can do.

PM or send me an email. I'll need to get in touch with Warthog also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks