• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma City 2011 Ghouls Gone wild Parade

M813A1

:razz::razz: Calling all Oklahoma Convoy SS drivers the 2011 Ghouls Gone Wild Halloween Parade is getting closer and will be the Evening of October 29th 2011 !! If you Dare to join in the Halloween Parade just post up .. I will get this years parade details and there will be more info comming !! Come on and join in the Fun, I was in last years parade and it was a BLAST !! So lets get dressed up and light up our trucks and have some FUN !!!! :razz::razz:

M715VFD405

I'm a maybe on this one still needing tires and a clutch. Or I might toss in gas if someone want to come with a trailer and pick me up. Clutch is on it's way and should be in, tires wont make a trip to OKC but they will do fine for the parade run. I'll be looking around till then for a truck and trailer near me I can borrow to get me there. I'd really like to make it!!!

spartan_185

Dang! I wish I could make it. That looks like a lot of fun. It would be hard to do from 7000 miles away though. Oh well, maybe next year..... The 923 should be ready by then hopefully.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahhhh, the midwest Suburban Nazi speaks!

SILENCE!!!!....................I KILL YOU!!!

Just because I just got back from a 500 mile recovery raid to TX ,picking up another Burb, DOESN'T make me a Suburban Nazi.

I could say the same thing about you and your Ring Mounts.....LOL :p:p:p

Finally found my 3/4T, 4x4, 6.5L, Barn Door Burb. Just need to add a Banks Turbo, some 383 Gillespie and find a lifetime supply of used motor oil and I'll be set. (yes a 6.5L Humvee engine). I'll be riding around in A/C as you sweat your hinney off in your M1008.... fat lady sings

Attachments

Last edited:

combat32

SILENCE!!!!....................I KILL YOU!!!

Just because I just got back from a 500 mile recovery raid to TX ,picking up another Burb, DOESN'T make me a Suburban Nazi.

I could say the same thing about you and your Ring Mounts.....LOL :p:p:p

Finally found my 3/4T, 4x4, 6.5L, Barn Door Burb. Just need to add a Banks Turbo, some 383 Gillespie and find a lifetime supply of used motor oil and I'll be set. (yes a 6.5L Humvee engine). I'll be riding around in A/C as you sweat your hinney off in your M1008.... fat lady sings
Want to sell the a/c off that rig? It would go good in my 1008.

M813A1

BigHank you can get a inverter at LOVES !! But you can cruise by one of the truck stops and pick one up . I gt my Cobra at the Petro Truckstop on Eastern for roughly $ 50 bucks and it lights up a bunch of lights !! Looking forward to you joining in !!

M813A1

OKLAHOMA SS members !! I have the Parade Info and going to register for at least 6 trucks this week !! I need to know if anyone else is would like to join in with the Ghouls Gone Wild Parade !! It will be the evening of Saturday Oct 29th come on and join in the FUN !!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should be able to attend this year. I'll find something to drive

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks