• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma City Ghouls Gone Wild Parade

M813A1

Hey al you OKC SS Members the Ghouls Gone Wild Parade is comming up in late October. I am just tryng to get an Idea if anyone wants to joinin this year ?? I,ll get the forms anyone would like to join ?? I did the Parade in Oct 2010 and had a Blast !! Let see who is interested !! Lets put onyour best costume and have some Fun !!

M715VFD405

I'll be a maybe depending on tires and work, tires more then work I'm saving up for a new set the ones on here are pretty bad so making the 60 mile trip to OKC might do them in. She's running like a top though I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. :grd:

M813A1

Ok guys I need to know if any of the Oklahoma Convoy SS member would like to dress up and join in on the Fun and be in the Ghouls Gone Wild Parade it will be held the evening of Saturday October 27th ?? I need to know so I can get the Parade application and entry fee in by Oct 1st with the Steel Soldiers entry .. The one thing to remember that if you are going to be in the Parade all participants have to be over the age of 18 do to Parade Legal issue . So Please let me know soon so I have an I dea of how many want to join in

M813A1

OK Olkahoma SS guys if we are going to be in the Ghouls Gone Wild Parade I need a Head count of people that want to join in !! I check back on Thursday Afternoon and if noone is interested I will not send in the parade application. So let me know soon !!

M813A1

Just a reminder any people joining in the parade have to be over 18 years old !! And you cannot throw anything out either !! But we can get all dressed up and have a bunch of fun !!:beer:

M813A1

The Parade is tonight and I did not Put an Entry in !! When I posted for interested peopl the last week of Spetember I did not get any confirmed responses so I did not enter the Oklahoma Convoy Sorry !! I do recomend going downtown to the Parade tonight it is a Cool Parade to watch !! Sorry about that !! I will try and post for next years again and see how would like to going in 2013 !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks