• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma City to Louisiana (6x 5gal water jugs)

a175

Weight is 88 pounds.
I can't get out of Louisiana.
If anyone is willing to work something out, that'd be pretty awesome. I don't expect a hand off, but if there's a way someone could pick it up and ship it, you can keep two of the six cans and we'll figure it out from there.
Please call 337 202 nine eight 56 and/or email justinhcannonATgmailDOTcom if you can do it.

Last edited:

a175

Good one haha...
But, you know, I get REAAALLY thirsty. Auto-bid to $40,000.00

Seriously, though, if anybody is available to pick em up I will pay for shipping unless you wanna work a trade or something. :jumpin:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not busting your chops,

But for someone to schedule a pickup (appointment required - no lunch time pickups) during the middle of the day, drive across town, ( 2+ hours and 3-4 gal of gas), and bundle them and ship them, all for a couple of cans?

Hard cost for time off of work and fuel is close to $70. And then add the time and expense to get them ready and shipped, not including the shipping cost, closer to $100. Not worth it for me.

Last edited:

a175

Roger, kinda why I added that post about paying for shipping or figuring something out. I'm not out to rape anybody.
Here's my offer-
If anybody is available to pick up and ship, how much would the charge be?
I shoulda said that the first time I reckon.
Might have wasted yalls time here, though.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OKC Auction Services is at OKC GL nearly every day making pickups. Request a quote at www.okcauctionservices.com and it will be handled.
They picked up and shipped some PA systems for me.......shipped them to a place in AL with somebody elses shipment and I went and picked them up....saved me a bundle on shipping. They can prob do the same for you. James is good people.

JAYHAWK 1962

Boy you guys like paying a lot for water cans. Check lc industries online they have military water cans green or desert for twenty dollars plus shipping
WEBSITE WWW.BUYLCI.COM LOOK UNDER THE TACTICAL TAB

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks