• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma mini mud run

Cleptomaniac

I didnt want to start a new thread but am going out tomorrow to draper. The local Jeep club is going to meet at 10:00 and said everyone with a offroad vehicle could roll with them.
I am going to take the CUCV this time. I have never been and want to see if the Deuce will fit!
Hope some of you can make it.

Cleptomaniac

Well I drove out there and their were 2 police officers there. I talked with one and she said that after the body was found a lot more people were coming out and the city is shutting it down. So we will have to find a different place or drive out to Sundog.

Goober487

Today I was informed by an okc officer on location that as of tomorrow morning (Monday 1/23/2012) there will be a $365 fine along with impoundment of vehicles caught at this area. Apparently the city only gave 48 hour notice to its officers. We need to spread the word so fellow offroaders don't get caught unaware of what's happened. The officer was kind enough to inform me that they were going to try and only warn people but the city was pushing for the hammer. Anyone caught trying to outrun law enforcement would be given full punishment plus any applicable fines they could impose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks