• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma ss 2nd annual spring workday / chow run

M813A1

Oklahoma SS Workday Cancelled

The OKC Convoy Chapter of Steel Soldiers orders your presents at the 2nd Annual Oklahoma Convoy Spring Workday / Chowrun. Has Been Cancelled for Saturday APR 24!!! Do to family Emergency for StreetBikeDepot !! We will have to reschedule at a later date !!

We we will rendezvous at the Streetbike Depot in Tuttle, OK for a Show, Shine and General Maintenance day. It would be a Good time to put some ideas out about the Summer Parade season ??

Later in the day we will Convoy via State Highway 92 to Amber, OK, for chow
at Ken's Mess Hall (Ken's Steakhouse).

The Motorpool opens at 10:00 hrs and the Chow run will be 16:30 hrs. Early arrivals are welcome.

Bring you own supplies !! I am Looking forward to seeing everyone !! Guys lets get a big turnout, it would nice to see everyone !!!

Everyone is Welcomed to join in the Fun !!!

Last edited:

Happyland1410

We were supposed to be on vacation that weekend but plans changed so I should be there. I still haven't decided if I will attempt the 200 mile round trip in the deuce. :driver:

M813A1

Heck you do not need your duece , you can still come on down and meet some of the other Oklahoma Convoy SS members !! We are always glad to have new members stopping by !!

M813A1

Ok guys the 2nd Annual Spring Workday is getting closer !! Hopefully we will have a Good turn out ?? So that we can talk about the Del city Parade coming up May 15th ? Also I am looking forward to chow at Ken's Steakhouse !! Been waiting since the last Fall Workday !! Looking forward to seeing everyone !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks